PDA

View Full Version : Monarch Evergreen

Homesboughtahome
2009-09-23, 12:26 PM
Hi All,

Has anyone else purchased a home in this development? or the upper danforth by monarch?

I'd like some feedback for prices of upgrades, how the builder is and so on.

I purchased the Solar corner unit town home at the evergreen site.

hope to hear from anyone soon.

thanks

Homesboughtahome
2010-01-16, 12:57 PM
ok well, it's been a few months,

i've gotten my price upgrade sheet, was pleastenly surprised with some prices, kind of taken back by others.

if anyone has any questions, let me know.

Bell Rep
2011-01-26, 05:09 PM
My name is Tricia Corrigan of Bell Canada’s New Construction Division. I am the dedicated builder rep for the Ontario area. As many of you are already aware, Bell has partnered with your builders to bring you a special housewarming offer. Please contact me directly if you would like to take advantage of Bell Home Phone, Bell Internet, and Bell Satellite TV.

I would be happy to be the local contact to schedule the move of existing Bell services, which also qualify for the offer. I am also available if you have question regarding what services are available in your area, what plans suit you best, or any other issues you would like to discuss. My goal is to provide a valuable, local resource and to answer any queries you may have about your new home.

Thank you, Tricia Corrigan

BlackBerry:416-529-5840
email:tricia.corrigan@bell.ca

monarch new
2011-04-12, 06:13 PM
ok well, it's been a few months,

i've gotten my price upgrade sheet, was pleastenly surprised with some prices, kind of taken back by others.

if anyone has any questions, let me know.

I want to know the price on oak floor and how about the standard cabinet that is oak, or others.

Homesboughtahome
2011-04-25, 12:20 PM
sorry, i'm a little confused, what prices do you want?