Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Members List

Regular User

YukonA180 YukonA180 is offline

Senior Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. luvtheyukon
    2009-05-10 01:06 PM
    luvtheyukon
    I need to run this by you since you know my husbands and my situation with switching to Volga. Today we went in to sign the amendment for the Volga and Ashley told us he was told to hold off on the signing until he hears from them on Monday. Chad and I are freaking out, I keep thinking that why can't we sign unless they have changed their mind? I wanted a different elevation and now I am thinking they are mad because I said that I was disappointed in the outside but thrilled that I could get the Volga in the first place. Ashley told me not to worry and so did Helan but I cannot help but wonder, what do you think? If they wanted to do something in favor of the purchaser wouldn't they have called us and told us to wait for whatever reason? But if they were changing their decision they would tell their staff to hold off. Chad and I are so distressed over this now. It would be nice to get someone else's opinion that is dealing with Sundial.

About Me

  • About YukonA180
    Builder
    Sundial
    Location
    ON
    Type of House
    Detached

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 2021-02-22 11:52 AM
  • Join Date: 2008-07-11

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 PM.



Copyright © PHAND Corporation
This document may not be used elsewhere without the expressed written consent of PHAND Corporation.
*** There is no association between this website and any builder. ***

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.