BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community!

BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/index.php)
-   Waterloo Region (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Mattamy Homes Kitchener (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/showthread.php?t=21960)

donnalili 2013-12-28 08:09 PM

Mattamy Homes Kitchener

Looking to start a discussion group with all the new people building with Mattamy at Wildflowers in Kitchener.
Id love to hear from you!

donnalili 2013-12-28 08:11 PM

New Group for Wildflowers

FYI there is a new Face Book group for Mattamy home builders in Kitchener. Search "Mattamy Homes- Wildflower Kitchener"

GregS 2013-12-28 09:18 PM

What's the size of the development there?
Is there a lot of builders?

donnalili 2013-12-30 05:29 PM

It's its quite large. They are estimating around 1,000 homes. It is all mattamy building in this community.

GregS 2014-01-03 11:57 AM

Just Mattamy? What is the cross streets?

donnalili 2014-01-03 12:15 PM

Across fisherhallman is a different community. That one is mixed builders. I'm not sure who's building over there.

donnalili 2014-01-19 11:08 PM

link

Quote:

Originally Posted by donnalili (Post 271247)
FYI there is a new Face Book group for Mattamy home builders in Kitchener. Search "Mattamy Homes- Wildflower Kitchener"

https://www..com/groups/mattamykitchener/

J3r3my590 2014-07-11 12:27 PM

Thread seems a little dead considering the amount of homes being built in this area LOL

Might as well start it off and introduce my girlfriend and I.

My name is Jeremy. My girlfriend Kelsi and i have purchased an Indigo Model on Pineglen Cres. Phase 1B. Our said closing date is April 23rd, 2015.
Looking forward to meeting our neighbors and surrounding families.
We have recieved our Design Guide and our appointment is on July 23rd.
If anyone has any questions feel free to let me know!

Cheers,

Jeremy

donnalili 2014-07-11 12:39 PM

I agree it is dead. However our group is very much alive!
Welcome to the community!

Lordsxo 2014-08-01 01:10 PM

Hello everyone. My wife and I just bought a home in wildflowers a few weeks ago. We're going to be on Olivia St part of phase 3A. We won't be closing till May next year, so it will be awhile still. Our lot isn't even marked out yet, with a pile of dirt as the only thing standing

I'm surprised that there aren't too many people here on building homes for the Waterloo region area, considering that there are tons of posts for other areas in Ontario.

I have been frequenting this sub forum for a while now and will continue for the foreseeable future and if no one comes here or post, I will post about milestones of our process of the construction of our new home.

J3r3my590 2014-08-01 04:06 PM

Welcome!

Sounds like your house may back onto ours!!!
I am surprised your closing date is only a month away from ours. (April 2015)
Like you mentioned the road is not even completed and no houses are marked for your street yet. However my girlfriend and i take a walk around our neighbourhood every saturday and the progress is crazy fast. It appears they may even be ahead of schedule.
I have to ask what lot number you are?? We are lot 120 on Pineglen which backs onto Olivia.

Hope to see you around!

Jeremy/Kelsi

Lordsxo 2014-08-04 01:03 PM

We will be on the other end close to Ludoulph in lot 27. I guess that phases 1B and 3A will overlap during construction. We haven't received our book yet or even got our design centre appointment. We went with The Indigo model too, we felt the it had the best layout of all the 30' plans, also picked the almost mandatory chef kitchen choice.

We were accualy surprised that we were only offered lots from phase 3A when we went there April. The gave us a list of the avalable 30' lots for 3B. When we went back to sign, the same lots were still avalible after two months as if they didn't sell any 30 foots in that time.

J3r3my590 2014-08-05 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lordsxo (Post 287368)
We will be on the other end close to Ludoulph in lot 27. I guess that phases 1B and 3A will overlap during construction. We haven't received our book yet or even got our design centre appointment. We went with The Indigo model too, we felt the it had the best layout of all the 30' plans, also picked the almost mandatory chef kitchen choice.

We were accualy surprised that we were only offered lots from phase 3A when we went there April. The gave us a list of the avalable 30' lots for 3B. When we went back to sign, the same lots were still avalible after two months as if they didn't sell any 30 foots in that time.

That is very strange... i wonder if sales are starting to slow down now.
When we signed for Phase 1B it was crazy busy and the houses around us were selling fast.
We agree the Indigo is for sure the best 30' layout, and the chef's kitchen is a must! Im glad they will be overlapping the construction as i would like the houses behind us to be finished sooner rather then later. We recieved our design centre appointment approx 4 months after signing. We received our desgin book about 3 and a half months after signing.
Let me know if you have any questions or are curious to know some pricing on the upgrades. Oh and FYI the model home is upgraded like crazy! Even more then we noticed lol
Once i get home i will post our list of upgrades for you to reference.

Cheers,

Jeremy/Kelsi

Amanda1 2014-08-11 07:43 PM

Hi

I'm Amanda. We're on lot 35 on Olivia so Jeremy, that means we are right behind you. We also chose the Indigo with the chef kitchen:). Our close date is May 21st. We haven't received our design book yet but have been told we should have it in the next 2 weeks.

Jeremy, would you mind sharing some of the upgrade prices for the kitchen and the super shower in the ensuite bathroom, if you selected that option?

Thanks!

J3r3my590 2014-08-11 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda1 (Post 287922)
Hi

I'm Amanda. We're on lot 35 on Olivia so Jeremy, that means we are right behind you. We also chose the Indigo with the chef kitchen:). Our close date is May 21st. We haven't received our design book yet but have been told we should have it in the next 2 weeks.

Jeremy, would you mind sharing some of the upgrade prices for the kitchen and the super shower in the ensuite bathroom, if you selected that option?

Thanks!

Hey Amanda,

That is awesome! We look forward to meeting you soon!

Here are the upgrades we chose;

Structural Upgrades
- Chefs Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- Super Shower
- Rec Room Ready Package
- 9 Foot Main Floor Ceilings

Design Centre Upgrades
- All Oak Stairs with R2T rail and stain $3690
- Oak Square Pickets $112
- Rail and Pickets in lieu of knee wall (main floor) $472
- Relocated light fixture in dining room to be centred over table instead of centred in room - no charge
- Plasma Ready Wall $167
- Fireplace fan kit $510
- Increase 3/4 inch gas line to 1 inch $198
- Additional gas rough in for future BBQ $392
- Cat 5 rough in $232 for 2
- Capped electrical ceiling box above island $116
- Capped electrical ceiling box on existing switch above island $156 for 2
- Base cabinet for slide in range $521
- Executive Kitchen Package with line 3 cabinets $3197
executive kitchen package includes deep uppers, pot and pan drawer, fridge gables, under cabinet valance (not including lighting) and small crown moulding
- Shortened cabinets above stove for over the range microwave hood fan $360
- Kitchen Cabinet group one hardware $271
- Additional pot and pan drawer in kitchen with line 3 cabinet $729
- Base waste recycle centre $633
- Two roll out drawers for pantry $384
- Rail and picket in lieu of knee wall (on second floor) $362
- Optional Laundry Uppers $843 (standard cabinets)
- Optional Base Cabinet $528 (standard cabinets)
- Laundry Room Cabinet Hardware group one $43
- Laminate Countertop over front loading washer and dryer $362
- Glass Shower enclosure for ensuite with 8 foot ceilings $1794
- Vanity Cabinets group one hardware $86 (main and ensuite)
- Edgeline cultured marble vanity in ensuite $1024
- Pot drawer style vanity cabinet with legs in ensuite standard cabinet $289
- Conduit from basement to attic $222
- Interior doors change to carrara smooth style $276
- 50 AMP receptacle for Induction Range in kitchen $916

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or want to know anything specific in the design book.

Cheers,

Jeremy/Kelsi

Lordsxo 2014-08-12 03:44 AM

Hi Amanda, looks like you'll be a few doors up the street from me and my family but closer to Jeremy. When did you sign? That side of Olivia st was still available other than 28 when we signed, are there many left? Don't believe two weeks for the design book, that's the same that they told us a month ago.

Thanks for the list Jeremy. Is that everything in the book or what you opted for? The relocation for the dining room light is a no brainier, off centre should be the plan. I knew everything is upgraded in the model but a lot of the kitchen is super expensive. I will have to go a different route (IKEA) for kitchen upgrades, since I'm stretched pretty thin just to afford the place myself.

I'm definitely going for the conduit and the rail and picket for up and down, maybe the extra boxes for the island lighting, the design centre will have to sell me on the rest. Not saying your choices are bad Jeremy, just I don't have the best paying job with two kids under 2. ;)

Amanda1 2014-08-12 08:24 PM

Hi again

We signed in April, the first day they released 3A. I think they show houses as still available so you think you have more options....just my theory. I've asked a few times about the design book and when we'll get it so I agree...not convinced we'll have it in 2 weeks.

Jeremy, if you wouldn't mind sharing, could you give us:
- prices for granite countertops...or are they included in chefs kitchen?
- the price for the frameless shower door in ensuite...not sure if that's what you selected
-prices for pot lights
- air conditioning
- microwave over the stove

Thanks!!
Amanda

J3r3my590 2014-08-13 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lordsxo (Post 287948)
Thanks for the list Jeremy. Is that everything in the book or what you opted for?

I'm definitely going for the conduit and the rail and picket for up and down, maybe the extra boxes for the island lighting, the design centre will have to sell me on the rest. Not saying your choices are bad Jeremy, just I don't have the best paying job with two kids under 2. ;)

Hi Lordaxo

Those are just the options we opted for. The design book is about 1/2 an inch thick :( lol
I completely understand the financial aspect as we ended up going about $4000 over budget for upgrades. We attempted to try and only do the items we thought would be harder to do after closing or would potentially cost more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda1 (Post 288030)
Hi again

Jeremy, if you wouldn't mind sharing, could you give us:
- prices for granite countertops...or are they included in chefs kitchen?
- the price for the frameless shower door in ensuite...not sure if that's what you selected
-prices for pot lights
- air conditioning
- microwave over the stove

Thanks!!
Amanda

Hi Amanda

Here are the prices you were looking for;

Granite countertops are not included with the chefs kitchen
Pricing in our design guide for the chefs kitchen option is $5233 for basic coloured granite or quartz and $5912 for premium coloured granite or quartz. This includes the under mount sink and single hole faucet (Moen Abor or Brantford in classic stainless steel)
We did a little research in the area and found not only is it easy to do after, it can be much cheaper for granite and the colour selection is far better then at the design centre. They did have decent prices for quartz but colour selection was limited.

We selected the super shower as a structural upgrade and then we chose the glass shower enclosure that included the frameless glass shower door for $1794
This is how the model home has there ensuite shower.
If you only want the frameless glass shower door it is priced in our book for $1336

Pot Lights
Line voltage recessed LED potlight - where living space exists above $247
Line voltage recessed LED potlight - where no living space exists above $306
Exterior 4" LED dimmable energy star certified exterior potlight on underside of soffit. switch sold separately. $352
I would think all potlight prices are per potlight

A/C
2.0 Ton Unit - 14.5 seer rating $3525
We did a little research and found we should be able to get this done after closing for cheaper - $2000 - $3200 depends on humidifier and air filter options. Also found we could get a better quality unit. I believe they are still using Lennox units.

Over the Stove Microwave
White Microwave Hood Fan in lieu of included hood fan $685
Black Microwave Hood Fan in lieu of included hood fan $685
Stainless steel microwave hood fan in lieu of included hood fan $777
These Cannot be ordered with gas rough in for future gas stove
Shorten cabinets above stove for future microwave hood fan installed by purchaser after closing $364

Delete upper cabinet over stove/cooktop opening to allow for chimney style fan to be installed by purchaser after closing $112

Hope i didn't forget anything!
Let me know if there is anything else.

Cheers,

Jeremy/Kelsi

Lordsxo 2014-08-13 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda1 (Post 288030)
Hi again

We signed in April, the first day they released 3A. I think they show houses as still available so you think you have more options....just my theory. I've asked a few times about the design book and when we'll get it so I agree...not convinced we'll have it in 2 weeks.

Maybe your dot from the map was missing, and I just didn't notice since I was close to the first phase. I have only paid attention to the 30" lots the whole time and the list of lots available from end of April didn't change much till July. They didn't sell too many in that time. Things may have changed now since they have changed the incentive.

I was just thinking about the prices that Jeremy posted, Amanda, there is a slight chance that the prices may vary from ours. Builders like to adjust prices between phases on the same model. Up or down.

Amanda1 2014-08-13 09:43 PM

Thanks again for sharing, Jeremy!

The prices may change but at least it gives us an idea.

Maybe we'll run into you one weekend while we're in the neighbourhood checking on progress. We're going to start bringing our dog and walking her there so she starts getting used to the area. If you see people walking around with a golden doodle, it's probably us:)

Talk to you soon

Lordsxo 2014-08-22 10:40 PM

Does anyone know if Bell Fibe internet is avalible in Wildflowers, and if it FTTH or FTTN. It's still awhile till I move in, I'm planning thing now.

Lordsxo 2014-09-11 07:54 PM

I got my design booklet this part weekend and visited the design centre. It was a home time and it really shows you that very little comes with the house for free. The real shocker is the kitchen tap, $30 at home depot.

J3r3my590 2014-09-15 02:09 PM

Some of the prices for items are shocking!
We found a few items that were just crazy when we compared other stores.

Also i would assume the latest and greatest Rogers and Bell networks would be available. However i have not seen or heard what type of connection the bell fibe system will utilize. Kelsi and I will be signing up with Rogers as we already have our cell phones with them. I have however during our walk arounds seen control boxes on the sides of all the finished homes with Rogers and Bell Labels. Possibly an easier connection for both companies to make when the time comes.

On a different note the construction is moving very fast for those that have not visited in a while. They are already starting foundations on Pineglen. I am assuming the weather is pushing them to have as many foundations done as they can before the snow comes. As it triples the costs to do it when its cold outside. It also appears they have hired a few more framing contractors as the progress is moving very fast all of a sudden with multiple company trailers placed across the site.

It also appears they are starting to extend Ludolph street for the second phase and its intersecting roads.

Very exciting stuff!

Cheers

Lordsxo 2014-12-09 08:40 AM

It's been some time for anyone to post. My wife and I have had our apointment at the design centre. Spent most of our money on the stairs with stain to match Hardwood was the biggest money grab, $700 for the guy to grab a different can of stain. (of course, it would have been a real hassle to do it afterwards.

We also got our address too.

I went out yesterday to look at the lot. I saw that Jerermy's lot has a foundation now, must be exciting, and everyone's lot is marked out on our half of Olivia, with the curbs and the first layer of the road paved.

Anyone else with the Indigo conserned about the placement of the electrical panel? The main location is right at the bottom of the stars in the basement with all of the equipment sticking out quite a few inches, walking by it everytime that you go to the basement. And it would be a nightmare to finish everything with all that stuff.
When I signed, I voiced consern, and the sales told me that it would most likely be at the alt location, and the lady at the design centre told me that it all had to do with where the utilities go into the house. Now visiting my lot, the mains are all there waiting for the house to be started, where the one for my place is leading to the side that would get me the unfavorabe location. I'm almost tempted to buy a case of rye and pass bottles out, encouraging everyone to set the panel in the alt location.

J3r3my590 2014-12-10 01:59 PM

Hey Lordsxo,

I asked the same question regarding the electrical panel. I was not too concerned with it but i would rather it in the alternate location if possible as well. Good choice on the stairs as we went through the same thought process on upgrades that would be hard/expensive to do later down the road.

As you mentioned we have our foundation now which has been insulated with hay on the floor until framing starts. This week it looks like the porch and stairs are being poured since the weather is cooperating. The framing has started on the last house to the right of ours (towards ludolph st.) which is exciting knowing that they are on our side of the street now!
We are waiting for our Mattamy University invitation to come in the mail. Usually 3 - 5 months before closing day.

Lordsxo when is your closing day if you dont mind me asking? I believe Amanda mentioned May which is only one month after mine.
We will attempt to keep you all posted on progress of Olivia st. as Kelsi and I tend to visit every Saturday and do not currently live very far away.

Cheers,

Kelsi/Jeremy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lordsxo (Post 294519)
It's been some time for anyone to post. My wife and I have had our apointment at the design centre. Spent most of our money on the stairs with stain to match Hardwood was the biggest money grab, $700 for the guy to grab a different can of stain. (of course, it would have been a real hassle to do it afterwards.

We also got our address too.

I went out yesterday to look at the lot. I saw that Jerermy's lot has a foundation now, must be exciting, and everyone's lot is marked out on our half of Olivia, with the curbs and the first layer of the road paved.

Anyone else with the Indigo conserned about the placement of the electrical panel? The main location is right at the bottom of the stars in the basement with all of the equipment sticking out quite a few inches, walking by it everytime that you go to the basement. And it would be a nightmare to finish everything with all that stuff.
When I signed, I voiced consern, and the sales told me that it would most likely be at the alt location, and the lady at the design centre told me that it all had to do with where the utilities go into the house. Now visiting my lot, the mains are all there waiting for the house to be started, where the one for my place is leading to the side that would get me the unfavorabe location. I'm almost tempted to buy a case of rye and pass bottles out, encouraging everyone to set the panel in the alt location.

Amanda1 2014-12-10 07:36 PM

Hi!

We just got our mattamy u invitation today. Jan 22 at the holiday inn. We also go down once a week because we're only a few minutes away now. Other than the curb and road paving not much going on on our side. Our close date is May 21.

Let me know if you're going to mattamy u. Would be great to meet in person!

Amanda

Lordsxo 2014-12-10 11:32 PM

I'm a little more than conserned about the panel. The entire panel takes a large amount of wall space and sticks out a good foot from the wall and it's not something that you want to brush up against every time that you walk by. Short of folding chairs, you'll have a tough time putting furniture in the basement.

I would love to know the criteria to have the panel at the alt location.

Our closing is set for May 14th Jeremy, I imagine that we'll have our mattamy u thing about the same time.

I go by and visit once in a while. It was cool to see the curb with the driveway cutout, but there is a transformer in front of my lot now, at least it's flush with ground and not a hydrent.

J3r3my590 2014-12-11 12:55 PM

I would assume our Mattamy U session would be soon. Probably Jan. 22nd like Amanda mentioned. Strange that we have not received our invite as of yet. I would think we would all be together. Should look into booking that day off work as it is fast approaching. Will be nice to meet you all!

EDIT: It was in my mail box when i went home for lunch! So we will see you there!

Lordsxo 2014-12-12 10:33 PM

LOL, Got our post card today. It looks like we'll all be there for the same day. I have
been looking forward to all these extras that you get with a new build! :D

J3r3my590 2015-01-06 12:04 PM

Hello everyone!

Have not posted in a while and a lot has changed in the last few weeks.

The neighbor to my left has the framing of the house almost complete now. It has only been about 4 working days since they started. I have also noticed building materials placed around our area with lot numbers on them. One pile is ours :D which is very exciting!!!
As for the other areas. It appears that Amanda and Lordsxo's lots have been dug for the cables and cleared. Should not be long before foundations start to go up depending on weather obviously.
We now have a playground, swings, and monkey bars set up across the street (ludolph) which looks awesome. Mattamy has updated the map that is showed on the website for the area and lots. They now have new lots open however I am not sure if they are for sale as of yet.

On a different note, i am curious if either Amanda or Lordsxo have your lawyers set up and know costs. If so and you would not mind sharing that info.
As this is Kelsi and I's first home we are a little in the dark of how that works and its processes. We did grab a brochure from the sales centre recommending some lawyers in the area with decent prices.

Also has anyone estimated the closing costs they are expecting?
Curious what we all came up with.

Cheers,

Kelsi/Jeremy

Amanda1 2015-01-06 08:47 PM

Hi! Happy New Year!

We were in the neighbourhood on the weekend and saw the same updates as you. Great to see all the progress.

Not sure if you're users but I found a group called Mattamy-Kitchener Wildflowers. It's a group of people who are either all ready living in the neighbourhood or will be. People are very open to sharing info, answering questions and posting pictures.

Our lawyer is Don Travers of Paquette, Travers and Deutschmann. He's handled other work for us including wills/POAs and the sale of our current home. Here's the quote they provide for a title insured purchase transaction:

$999 - includes legal fees, title search, disbursements and electronic registration
$129.27 - government HST on their fees and disbursements
$255 - title insurance premium plus $56.50 (including HST) admin fee
$142.60 - registration costs ($71.30/document, ex: deed, new mortgage or secured line of credit)

The biggest cost (over $4000) is the land transfer tax but as this is your first house, I assume you don't need to pay that.

I'm not sure how their prices compare to others...I'd guess they aren't the cheapest...but I do have confidence in them and all the people in their office are amazing to deal with!

Hope that helps!

Amanda1 2015-01-06 08:48 PM

Looks like some words got deleted from my post...it's a group I was referring to

Amanda1 2015-01-06 08:50 PM

Hmmm. Apparently it doesn't like the name of the social media that starts with face and ends with book

J3r3my590 2015-01-15 02:27 PM

Thanks for all that great info Amanda!
We really appreciate it as this is our first house and there is a lot we do not know.

Kelsi and I checked out the area last night and they are digging foundations on Olivia!!!!! We have a large pile of dirt in our backyard from Amanada's house haha. The framers have pretty much all moved onto Pineglen Cres. as the houses are really starting to come up fast. Our first floor framing is almost done and they have only been working on it for 2 days.

Some concerning news however is that during our little walk around Kelsi and I noticed our dining room window was not cut out of the wall like all the other windows on the main floor for the indigo model. Almost as if they forgot a window should be there. Kelsi and I are going to take another look tonight after work and see if anything has changed. If nothing changes by the end of the week we may email our Building coordinator to make sure something is done.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and if you get a chance to look at the area you will be surprised at all the progress!

Just over 3 more months left!!

Lordsxo 2015-01-15 05:47 PM

Hi all, it's been awhile. To answer your question about the lawyer, Jeremy.
Can't remember the name of the firm that we went to, but I got thier flyer in the salesoffice. They are on Fredrick St. in Kitchener, the lawyer that we have there acually bought a house there in WildFlowers too. I think the fee is in the $1000 area for every thing, and they are also providing a service where they will pay the transfer tax, if you agree to sign the cheque over to them, if your a 1st time home buyer.

They dug the hole in our lot last week, and I'm sure that alot will happen in a short time. It's amazing that it's less than 4 months now.

One downside for me, I got a hydro box in front of my place, well it's really a grate on the boulvard. Well less grass to cut!

I wouldn't worry too much about them not cutting out the window Jeremy, maybe they are leaving it till as late as posible, maybe the wind comes from that direction.

I've heard about that group on FB awhile ago Amanda, I don't go there myself as I don't really use FB other than to put up Picture to share with family. I can't remember my password. :D

Lordsxo 2015-01-22 11:48 PM

I guess that I missed everone tonight. Sure an interesting night. I met my next door neighbor, one of them. Got really exciting when someone asked about the water heaters. Joining the F B page now for wildflowers!

J3r3my590 2015-01-23 05:39 PM

I was pretty disappointed with the setup as our street (Pineglen) did not even have a proper table... which forced all of our neighbors to sit at other streets tables. Very little opportunity to meet anyone in that scenario. Hopefully Kelsi and I will have an opportunity to meet you both in the near future. However I am sure we will have many years to come :)

It really got interesting when the questions started flying....
Nothing at the meeting that I was not either expecting or did not know already. I am not a fan of face - book but I may make a fake account to take a look at the FB Group that was mentioned.

I asked the builder at the meeting regarding our missing window in the dining room and he said they did not forget about it. Probably blocking the wind like you mentioned Lordxso. Dave our builder is extremely nice and very approachable. He new our entire building plan, everything about the house and what exact stage the builders are at of the top of his head at the meeting. He even mentioned that we should receive a call within approx. 3 weeks to come walk through it!!

On a separate note I just drove by our lots as I got off work early and there is a fury of activity going on. They have started the framing on the second floor on our house.

Amanda they were pouring your foundation when I drove by!!!!!! Woot Woot lol

Unfortunatly I could not see past all the cement trucks to see lordxso's!

Hope Everyone has a great weekend!

Jeremy/Kelsi

Lordsxo 2015-01-24 01:40 AM

Ours is already done, we heard last night. That is so cool that they are so far already with you place Jeremy. The framing almost started on your side of the street for all the houses at the same time. They are really moving.

Lots of info on FB. Check it out.

Amanda1 2015-01-25 06:18 PM

Hi. Sorry we missed you on Thursday. We had to leave right after the presentation.

Thanks for the update, Jeremy! We drove past today and saw our foundation. Guess that means they'll get all of our dirt out of your backyard soon. LOL

Things are definitely starting to move! Talk to you soon

J3r3my590 2015-02-12 12:01 PM

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to update everyone as Kelsi and I drove by the area last night to check in.

Lordsxo house is coming along really well with the first floor pretty much fully framed and the second floor starting.

Amanda your first floor seems almost done as well!!

They have moved onto our roof now which is awesome. I am surprised to see the houses to Amanada's right (if shes looking at her house from the street) going up so fast. It seems that they are also starting a lot of houses on Ludolph street as well.

Hopefully this really cold weather does not slow production to much. I have read an article that mentions this weather may be here for a few months still which im not looking forward to.

Only a few months away now!!! The countdown is on.

Cheers,

Jeremy/Kelsi