BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community!

BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/index.php)
-   Durham - General (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Beacon Hill -Averton Homes Bowmanville (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/showthread.php?t=23356)

erimak 2015-10-09 01:29 PM

Beacon Hill -Averton Homes Bowmanville

Calling all Beacon Hill @ Bowmanville Buyers .
I wanted to Start Official thread for Beacon hill By Averton Homes in Bowmanville.
Share your views,opinion and all concerning the Model/Lot# you bought ,experience with Builder and Q&A`s.:):)

Ajaxnewby 2015-10-09 07:22 PM

Hi,
We are interested in purchasing in Bowmanville area. But were hoping for a late closing. (2018 or late 2017)

Are you able to give any advice, in regards to builders in the area, who has best price?

What kind of price increases have you seen in bowmanville?

Thanks

erimak 2015-10-14 12:08 PM

Prices are somewhat very close ,not much defference with all builders in the area.
Detached starts from the mid $400`s to upper $500`s and $600`s .
I went with averton homes because of their unique floor plans design and all brick /stones no vinyl siding exterior .
Prices are going up very fast enough ,my advise is dont wait to buy later.

steve13gt 2016-03-16 12:52 AM

Lot 21 The Kate first time home buyer. Too many questions to list.

erimak 2016-03-16 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve13gt (Post 317008)
Lot 21 The Kate first time home buyer. Too many questions to list.

Hi Steve13gt,welcome to the forum.

This thread has been very slow ,i guess people who bought from averton beaconhill dont know the forum.

When did you buy and whats your closing date? Lets get the conversation going..lets make the forum active and fun.

What are the questions you have, maybe i can answer some .

steve13gt 2016-03-16 11:54 AM

We bought early last week, closing is September 2017. We are trying to prepare, for the upgrades appointment. I have another thread I started in the maintenance and upgrades regarding HRVs.
What lot and home did you go with?

erimak 2016-03-16 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve13gt (Post 317028)
We bought early last week, closing is September 2017. We are trying to prepare, for the upgrades appointment. I have another thread I started in the maintenance and upgrades regarding HRVs.
What lot and home did you go with?

We got Krystal on lot #51 closing April 2017 ,we have not received any appointments for structural yet...I don't know when they will call us .
Did you get any dates for decor appointment yet? I think the community will be upscale in bowmanville based on the design of the homes,Avertons all brick and stones stands out from other builders.
How was your purchase experience were you able to negotiate for more stuff in your deal?

steve13gt 2016-03-16 01:13 PM

Being my first home, and my first time dealing with a home builder. I didn't know there was much to negotiate, did you have any luck with it?

erimak 2016-03-16 01:25 PM

Averton was very strict on negotiating for Extras ...whatever incentive and bonus they gave is what you get.

steve13gt 2016-03-16 01:31 PM

It doesn't show it on the sitemap yet, but we are just down the street from you, just before the bend, walk out basements back onto the existing residential area. How long ago did you sign? What options did you go with, we aren't sure what we "need/want" we also aren't sure on what will be available. We are going to be new to bowmanville, coming from Pickering.