BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community!

BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/index.php)
-   Niagara Region (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Great Gulf in Niagara (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/showthread.php?t=6944)

jrross 2008-06-22 10:09 PM

Great Gulf in Niagara

Hello,

My wife and I are considering a property with great gulf in Niagara. If anyone has any experiences, good or bad, of them in Niagara or elsewhere, please share them with us.

Thanks all for your time....

Jared

urbanthink 2008-11-23 09:02 PM

well in niagara there are great spots to build houses there hope you can find other opinions for enlightenments

samz 2008-11-23 09:24 PM

hi

We have bought home from Great Gulf Homes but not in niagra its in Ajax. we are really satisfied with their service so far. Our home closing is in feb 09.

Good luck to you.

Sam

Style 2008-11-25 09:04 PM

Great Gulf is a great builder! We had a few issues that were quickly resolved. I also had a major fault in my foundation this week actually it was massive honeycombing and they were out here these past few days knocking out walls.digging trenches and pouring new cement! The foundation wall looks great now although it will never exactly match the rest of the basement!

Still They are very nice and knowledgeble and wouldnt hesitate to buy from them again!

jrross 2009-04-06 12:17 AM

closing

So how did your FEb 09 closing go?

We went in another direction from buying at the time but are again considering them.... any further feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Niagara18 2010-05-28 09:13 PM

Hello

My wife and I are also going to be be building in Niagara Falls with Great Gulf. Although no ground has been broken yet everyone we have dealt with thus far at the sales center has been great.

good2know 2011-01-29 02:22 PM

My name is Tricia Corrigan of Bell Canada’s New Construction Division. I am the dedicated builder rep for the Ontario area. As many of you are already aware, Bell has partnered with your builders to bring you a special housewarming offer. Please contact me directly if you would like to take advantage of Bell Home Phone, Bell Internet, and Bell Satellite TV.

I would be happy to be the local contact to schedule the move of existing Bell services, which also qualify for the offer. I am also available if you have question regarding what services are available in your area, what plans suit you best, or any other issues you would like to discuss. My goal is to provide a valuable, local resource and to answer any queries you may have about your new home.

Thank you, Tricia Corrigan

BlackBerry:416-529-5840
email:tricia.corrigan@bell.ca

Colborne 2011-02-10 08:41 PM

New purchase with great gulf homes Niagara

Has anyone else purchased from Great Gulf Homes?

What has your experience been like (i.e. upgrades, time frames for building, etc.)?