BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community!

BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/index.php)
-   Toronto (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Mattamy's Upper Summerside (Warden/St.Clair) (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/showthread.php?t=24153)

Jass 2018-01-17 12:35 PM

Mattamy's Upper Summerside (Warden/St.Clair)
 
Did anyone purchase a home in upper summerside (warden and st.clair)? I bought a townhouse that was supposed to close spring of 2017 and it has been delayed multiple times. Anyone have any insights into what is causing all the delays? Is the city taking longer with permits?

friskey099 2018-05-07 08:21 AM

Upper Summerside
 
I purchased there as well! I can tell you about all the delays and reasons and can tell you we most likely won't be moving in September either. Contact me or join our group - Upper Summerside Community. We only have three members right now as its hard to find people that also purchased in the community.

Saqib 2018-05-13 09:50 PM

Need Details about delays in closing for Mattamy Upper summer side
 
Hi Guys
Need Details about delays in closing for Mattamy Upper summer side.

Saqib 2018-05-13 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by friskey099 (Post 332030)
I purchased there as well! I can tell you about all the delays and reasons and can tell you we most likely won't be moving in September either. Contact me or join our group - Upper Summerside Community. We only have three members right now as its hard to find people that also purchased in the community.

Hi Friskey
Could you please provide any legit reasons for delays in Mattammy upper summerside as I am so much stressed now.

friskey099 2018-05-14 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saqib (Post 332205)
Hi Friskey
Could you please provide any legit reasons for delays in Mattammy upper summerside as I am so much stressed now.

I have been delayed two years now and we will not be closing at the next date we were given. First it was soil problems, now its permit problems. They still do not have permits! which is why they have not been building. Feel free to join our group. We have a whole lot more members since this post :)

Saqib 2018-05-14 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by friskey099 (Post 332211)
I have been delayed two years now and we will not be closing at the next date we were given. First it was soil problems, now its permit problems. They still do not have permits! which is why they have not been building. Feel free to join our group. We have a whole lot more members since this post :)

Thanks for the reply Which group you are referring me to join? Is it on same forum?

friskey099 2018-05-15 08:31 AM

No, its on . Upper Summerside Community. What phase are you? We were Phase 1 so we were suppose to move in May 2017.

Jass 2018-05-15 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saqib (Post 332236)
Thanks for the reply Which group you are referring me to join? Is it on same forum?

Hi! It’s a fb group, if you look for “Upper Summerside Community” on fb, you should be able to find it.

Saqib 2018-05-27 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jass (Post 332250)
Hi! It’s a fb group, if you look for “Upper Summerside Community” on fb, you should be able to find it.

thanks jass


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.