BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community!

BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/index.php)
-   Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   River Ridge - Fieldgate (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/showthread.php?t=511)

ckrego 2005-04-12 11:30 PM

River Ridge - Fieldgate

Anyone else in the neighbourhood? Our closing date is Oct '05.

John & Linda 2005-04-13 10:18 PM

Welcome to the neighbourhood.

We are in the Great Gulf Homes, which I believe is just south of your
home. Do you know what street you will be on?

Your closing is October 2005?
Have they started building yet?

ckrego 2005-04-13 11:17 PM

Our street name is Mantle Ave. My house is lot 4A. At the corner of Byers Pond Way & Mantle Ave. Our builder has not notified us of any delays. They are are required until 60 days before the closing date. I think we will be delayed until sometime next year.

John_V 2005-06-20 10:38 PM

Hello All..

We purchased in River Ridge Fieldgate homes in Dec 04. Lot 76 - on James Ratcliff - GreenWater model.. Our closing is set for Late Aug 2006.

Does any one have pricing from Feildgate decor centre for River ridge ?

John

Deva 2005-06-21 05:16 PM

Pricing

Hello all,
No, I do not have a list. I was suppose to go this spring but as things have been delayed, I don't know when I will be going to pick everything out. If you could keep me posted as to when your appointment is, I would really appreciate it. I'll do the same.

I bought on Mantle Ave. as well. It is nice to meet you!

John_V 2005-07-03 09:46 AM

We were up at the River Ridge site on Canada day and had seen some activity. Viewing the site with respect to lots 100 and 99 are the beginning signs of a roadway. The aggergate layer is layesd out and shaped Not sure if what I saw was Isabelle Garden or Amos Lehman. This section of the site is slated for April/May 06. Looking further south on James Ratcliff fire hydrants around the curve can be seen.

It looks like Lebovic chinsed out on cheap light posts :? as you drive down hoover park and down James Ratcliff installed are the ugly old style highway pole type lights with the long arms. Hopefully ours are will have more tasteful light posts similar to the other two Fieldgate and Mattamy sites.

Deva 2005-07-27 04:44 PM

Delay

Hello all,

I made a call to the builder and I got an unofficial closing date. I won't say what it is as it is pretty shocking. I'll wait until others get the call. Needless to say I am pretty upset. :(

Let me know if anyone else gets a call and what the new dates are.

Thanks.

Shannon

Riley05 2005-07-27 06:46 PM

Delay

Helo Deva-
We also bought a house in River Ridge, on Mantle Ave. I just read your post and asked my husband to call the builder. He did, and they quoted him a year delay. I'm pretty upset about it all. You?

Jason & Katharine 2005-07-27 08:11 PM

Please post your closing date! If you are delayed by a year, I'm sure we'll all have more delays as well...

Riley05 2005-07-27 08:58 PM

Delay

Hey- When we bought in April 2004, our closing date was quoted as November 29, 2005.