BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community!

BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/index.php)
-   Ottawa (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   TrailsEdge (Richcraft) Community Thread (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/showthread.php?t=16391)

LucyR 2011-03-24 09:23 PM

TrailsEdge (Richcraft) Community Thread

Hey all,

Tonight my new hubby and I reserved our lot for the new TrailsEdge Richcraft build off Navan/Page Road. The sale's not final yet but we're really excited about it and look forward to hearing from some of our potential neighbours on this thing.

So speak up!

baycrest 2011-03-25 02:13 PM

re:

We were at the pre-launch event last night although we did not buy. The singles (especially the new 44' product) seem to be an extremely good value for the money when comparing what you get everywhere else in the area.

LucyR 2011-03-25 02:42 PM

Oh great, I'm glad to hear you feel that way! We were happy and relieved when we saw the costing sheet. for what we're looking at, the costs are really comparable to the Notting Hill neighbourhood prices, and with a slightly larger lot size.

I also find that Richcraft's lot premiums seem to be lower than other builders. Although maybe the lots just weren't all that premium in this release...

samcello 2011-03-25 10:20 PM

Hi, Do you know when houses will be delivered (townhouses for example)? Is that for next year? We were interested by Riverside project by Richcraft (delivery in beginning of 2012), then we decided to move to Trailsedge by Minto for convenient reasons ! I didn't know that Richcraft were having project to build in Trailedge.:confused:
And pre-launch event last night ? Where ? Thank you

LucyR 2011-03-26 10:09 AM

Hi samcello,

I am pretty sure that Richcraft's full launch of the community is today, starting at noon. I really can't speak for the townhomes, as we were only asking questions about Singles, but for singles they are offering a few closings in December 2011, then most in Feb-May 2012.

D&G_home 2011-03-28 01:56 PM

Trails Edge

We were at the Richcraft Sales Centre and the houses and townhouses delivery dates will start in December 2011. We also purchased a Minto townhome at Trails Edge and will be moving in June.

LucyR 2011-03-29 03:03 PM

We got the first of our upgrade prices already:

To add a cold storage room in the basement (including door) - $4800 (!!)
To add a window in the stairwell going from the main floor to upstairs - $781

skiman 2011-03-30 11:40 AM

We also bought a Minto home in Trails Edge

22Girl_Excited 2011-03-30 01:52 PM

we were going to buy in trailsedge by either minto or richcraft but decided against for so many reasons.

joe2006 2011-03-30 02:03 PM

Hi 22Girl Excited, pleaseshare with us some of your reasons? Thanks.