BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community!

BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/index.php)
-   Richmond Hill (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Richmond Green (http://www.buildinghomes.ca/community/forums/showthread.php?t=23522)

Badtz 2016-03-08 04:53 PM

Richmond Green

Does anyone has Richmond Green development information?

thebarber 2016-03-08 09:49 PM

Hi are you talking about the mattamy site ?
I was told that it will be mostly towns and some detached. The largest derached might be on
36 or 40 foot lot.
All due to the crazy house prices. Might start at 650 and up.
Best bet register w mattamy. Might be late spring or early summer

VT99 2016-03-09 11:07 AM

I think 650's is wishful thinking, probably much higher even for townhomes

walter8299 2016-03-09 01:34 PM

650s probably for the famous Mattamy village towns. Traditional towns probably in the high 800s easily.

rdx 2016-03-09 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebarber (Post 316509)
Hi are you talking about the mattamy site ?
I was told that it will be mostly towns and some detached. The largest derached might be on
36 or 40 foot lot.
All due to the crazy house prices. Might start at 650 and up.
Best bet register w mattamy. Might be late spring or early summer

Agree. In that neighbourhood and current crazy RE prices, they will mostly be townhouses. Almost lot of townhouses in that area.

It is really hard to find all detached community these days. Even you find a couple sites, they are very expensive as they specially target to that customer base who can afford to pay premium for high end finish. Any typical working class will not be able to afford the starting price at $1.7 millions. Two of them in Markham/Richmond Hill/Vaughan which pop up in my mind are Angus Glen kylemore and Upper West Side at Thornhill Estates

Hastings 2017-03-20 11:06 PM

people lining up at the Mattamy site tonight anyone know what prices are and when sales opens hope this isn't pre-linieup for Friday .. anyone get an email from Mattamy , I am registered but did not get any info ..

Stonemanor 2017-03-20 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hastings (Post 322824)
people lining up at the Mattamy site tonight anyone know what prices are and when sales opens hope this isn't pre-linieup for Friday .. anyone get an email from Mattamy , I am registered but did not get any info ..

The only email I received said this

We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have resulted from our email sent out today, March 20th, 2017. We do not have a confirmed date for our new community in Richmond Hill. When we do have a confirmed date an email will be sent clearly outlining the procedures for the release.

Thank you for your continued interest in our Richmond Green community.

Watch your email for further updates

I didn't even get the earlier email they were referencing. Not sure what people are lining up for?

House Guy 2017-03-21 12:48 AM

Old townhouse (Rough Wood Richmond Hill) already sold for up to 1.2M ! $650k might be a condo for lol!:D

phpyeung 2017-03-21 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonemanor (Post 322825)
The only email I received said this

We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have resulted from our email sent out today, March 20th, 2017. We do not have a confirmed date for our new community in Richmond Hill. When we do have a confirmed date an email will be sent clearly outlining the procedures for the release.

Thank you for your continued interest in our Richmond Green community.

Watch your email for further updates

I didn't even get the earlier email they were referencing. Not sure what people are lining up for?

those people must be thinking mattamy is releasing this week after the first email..lol. it is crazy that people started lining up even without a opening date from Mattamy.

phpyeung 2017-03-21 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walter8299 (Post 316568)
650s probably for the famous Mattamy village towns. Traditional towns probably in the high 800s easily.

i think at least 950k+ for townhouses. The townhouses at Acorn Oak Knoll are already sold out at 900k+ i heard. RIchmond green area is much more demanding.