View Single Post
Old 2012-05-24, 06:13 PM
good2know's Avatar
good2know good2know is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 5,787

Originally Posted by foxborough View Post
You can call the city and request that you be added to the tax roll. I believe that it is always better to get your tax bill on time rather than getting it late. Having 2 years of taxes to pay isn't a pretty thing.
Sorry been there tried that and they can't / wont until the mpac assessment info comes to them.
Reply With Quote