View Single Post
Old 2017-12-11, 04:06 PM
TKG26 TKG26 is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: HMB
Posts: 1,853

Call in a hvac gas technician. They can check the integrity of the heating system.

They have the equipment and knowledge to diagnose the issues... Including combustion analysis of furnace and water heater..

I wouldnt wait on the builder if there is a safety concern..

Your son should see a doctor.. Could be related or unrelated.
Reply With Quote