View Single Post
Old 2015-12-08, 12:27 PM
Regular User

Default WOW....thanks... :)

Just a short not to thank Darryl, Mike and Danny in the Ottawa forum for their kind words. I have been a registered mortgage broker since 1989, and have only worked at 3 companies in my career, with the current one lasting 26 years this January. I have never even had to endure a job interview

Chris, my son started working with me this March as a registered mortgage agent, and I hope he will love the business as I do, and will continue it for years after I retire. It is with his help that I can stay organized and manage my time effectively.

I learned a long time ago as a commissioned sales person, that it is you the customer that dictates the length of my career.
Treat people with caring hands, look out for their best interest before your own, and you will succeed. It is a simple concept that will transcend time. Treat someone poorly they will never come back...end of career
So thanks again for the compliments, and I hope I can continue to help others and provide a service that will live up to to or exceeds everyone's expectations.
Have a great day,
Dan 613-222-2624
dan@mortgagemoney.ca
www.mortgagemoney.ca
https://www.fb.com/OttawaMortgageMoney
"Great Mortgage Rates"

613-222-2624 anytime
Off 613-563-5070