Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2008-02-12, 09:38 PM
Regular User

Default In-wall/In-ceiling speakers

Does anyone know of an affordable and reputable company/individual that will install ceiling/wall speakers? I am getting Tartan to do the pre-wiring only and I'd like someone to install the speakers after I take posession. I get way more selection and better pricing by buying my speakers after the fact. The pre-wiring is $175/pair which is not too bad.
Old 2008-02-13, 10:43 AM
Regular User

You can try Concept Home Theatre at 1275 Leeds Avenue. They have a pretty cool showroom and do alot of the prewiring for Minto homes (including their model homes).

Phone number is 613-746-6663 and website: www.concepthometheatre.com

They've done the wiring in my house and the Super Bowl was a much more enjoyable game! Didn't hurt to see the Giants win either
Old 2008-02-13, 08:56 PM
Regular User

thanks for the info!