Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > General > Appliances and Furniture

Appliances and Furniture What fits? Where to get it? How will it look?

Old 2009-03-14, 10:36 PM
Regular User

Default Samsung Appliances

Samsung Appliances

Was wondering if anyone personally has any Samsung appliances and would definately recommend them! We are buying all Samsung Appliances The fridge,range,Dishwasher,and washer & dryer!

Was wondering if anyone can rate the samsung dishwashers or the new Samsung front load VRT technology washer & dryers! We got those and all the reviews I read seem positive. Believe the washer and dryers are in the 337 model line!

Thanks and look forward to you insight!
Old 2009-03-14, 11:18 PM
Regular User

based on consumer reports we found Samsungs rated high in the price range i was willing to spend on. So far so good. We have had our washer drier since september and i hope to go samsung for the kitchen when we close

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...0002592&catid=

Last edited by TKG26; 2009-03-14 at 11:24 PM.
Old 2009-03-15, 09:36 AM
Regular User

These are the washer and dryer that we decided to go with in our new home! Like I said reviews seem positive and they look Stylish! But as long as they their job well We will be happy!http://www1.thebrick.com/brickb2c/js...p?id=SAMS6LDYG

I was a little uneasy about the dishwasher but hopefully someone can shed light on that too as I was also considering a bosch one!
Old 2009-03-15, 10:09 AM
Regular User

i could not stomach spending 2500$ on washer and drier unless it included a samsung employee to operate it! LOL I got our set for 1300$ and then saw it on boxing day for 900$ for the set!!! WOW

But regardless they seem to make good quality units..
Old 2009-03-15, 05:26 PM
Regular User

Actually we arent buying it from the brick at all! its just where I got the picture from! We are getting the Fridge,range,dishwasher and that washer and dryer for $5300 delivered to cambridge

I know the price is steep for the pair through the brick as for the exact same 5 appliances they wanted 7100. We bought from Tasco in Brampton and the guy was super nice and knew his stuff.

We only went with the VRT as we have our laundry room on the top floor and wanted a quiet stable set! We had bad luck in the past with our Old fridgidaire set that we sold with the house and were considering Whirlpool Duet set but ulrimtely read the reviews and they say that LG and Samsung are two of the better rated pairs on the market!
Old 2009-03-17, 10:50 AM

We have the Samsung VRT washer and dryer upstairs next to the master bedroom and we couldn't be happier with how quiet they are! Our laundry room is really more of a closet and even those thin sliding doors keep manage to keep out most of the noise. Clothes come out clean relatively quickly, load capacity is high and the cute little on/off music makes laundry time just a little happier.

Don't forget to buy HE laundry detergent, it's very important for front-loaders.
Old 2009-03-17, 09:27 PM
Regular User

I have also purchased all Samsung Appliances, the only problem we had was with our flat top...It burnt on the inside and left dull marks on the glass...We got it fixed after contacting the brick a few times. As for Washer and Dryer Samsung also goes for the name of " BRADA" but it's only available at the BRICK though.

Old 2009-03-17, 09:29 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Style View Post
Samsung Appliances

Was wondering if anyone personally has any Samsung appliances and would definately recommend them! We are buying all Samsung Appliances The fridge,range,Dishwasher,and washer & dryer!

Was wondering if anyone can rate the samsung dishwashers or the new Samsung front load VRT technology washer & dryers! We got those and all the reviews I read seem positive. Believe the washer and dryers are in the 337 model line!

Thanks and look forward to you insight!
I have the dishwasher and it's great..

Old 2009-03-30, 04:17 PM
Regular User

We're in the process of shopping for our applicances and have decided on the Samsung VRT line for our washer & dryer.

Our laundry room is on the 2nd floor and the reviews and opinions from sales people were very good to "there's no other choice if you're laundry room is on the 2nd floor ..."
Old 2009-04-08, 10:09 AM

I have the side by side fridge, ovr microwave and the flat top stove.

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!