Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Halton Region > Milton

Milton For residents of and soon to be residents of Milton communities. Starlane, Century Grove, Beaverhall, Greenpark, Falconcrest, Tiffany Park Homes, Heathwood Homes, Country Homes, Harkin, North Star and more.

Old 2004-07-12, 12:29 AM

Default Milton Heritage Homes

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying a house from Milton Heritage Homes but I have not found anything on this builder on the net. Nothing!
I wonder if anyone has bought a house from them and what their reputation is.
The model I'm thinking about buying is Evergreen located on Fox Crescent.
I would really appreciate any feedback.

Btw, what a great site! Thumbs up to the creator(s)!

Jack
Old 2004-07-13, 09:27 AM
Administrator

Hi there;

More than likely Milton Herritage is the name of the company for the builder here in Milton. As for what the builders actual corporation name is, I haven't found it. Tarion usually will list all of those

I plan on dropping by their sales office to pick up some maps as I have about 2 weeks worth of pictures for their current phase going in between Featherstone and Weller Crossing.

Look up builders and their umbrella companies:

http://www.tarion.com/Services/builder_search.aspx
Old 2004-07-18, 01:26 PM

Default Builders Name

The builders name, is 'The Conservatory Group'. They are large scale Condo developers and estate builders in well known communities like Rosedale so they have a pretty good name and are quite established. Milton Heritage Homes are but one of the many projects they have going.
Old 2004-08-15, 08:43 PM

Default milton heritage homes

The only thing I have to say about them is that they do not tell the truth about the 0% mortgage.
We were led to believe that our mortgage payments would be like $600 a month due to "no interest" the first year. What REALLY happened was that we had to pay the full amount, and only were "rebated" the interest when we discharged our mortgage. When we tried to argue it via our lawyer one week before our closing, they said either pay what we tell you or you won't get the keys to your home.
After a year we switched our mortgage to another bank for a MUCH lower rate. Milton Heritage's home's lawyer charged us $1000 to let our mortgage go.
As far as house quality, no real problems but we've only been in our home 2 years.