Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville > Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane

Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane For residents and soon-to-be residents of Stouffvilles Main Street and River Ridge, Great Gulf Homes, Fieldgate, Greenpark and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2006-06-06, 01:17 PM
Regular User

Cool Site Visit

Hey guys,

I went by the site yesterday. I didn't drive in as I don't want to get nails in my new tires so I just took a look. The only difference I noticed from a few months ago was the addition of protective wooden crates around the fire hydrants. I didn't notice any other equipment or material. I drove down to the Mantle site and that looks a lot different from my last visit. There is equipment there, finally, and a tonne of sewers etc. It was hard to see really well but I could see where the streets will be etc.

No new updates really and no new news. I am off to Vegas on the week-end and then up north for a bit so I won't be back to the site until July. I am hoping to see some digging by then!

Deva