Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville > Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane

Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane For residents and soon-to-be residents of Stouffvilles Main Street and River Ridge, Great Gulf Homes, Fieldgate, Greenpark and more!

Old 2006-11-22, 09:12 AM
Regular User

Default Garage Door Opener

For those moved into Village Square already, does Fieldgate use standard size garage doors? I was looking at a garage door opener last night and the salesperson was telling me I likely have to buy some sort of extension if this is a new house - unfortunately he could not explain further what he was talking about. This has me wondering if I need additional parts not included with a standard GDO package.

Thanks.

Bookmarks