Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville > Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane

Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane For residents and soon-to-be residents of Stouffvilles Main Street and River Ridge, Great Gulf Homes, Fieldgate, Greenpark and more!

Old 2006-09-01, 10:13 PM
Regular User

Hi Deva,

I guess it all depends when the permits are going to be issued for them to start building. I do hope we see something soon. I don't want to get my hopes up.. nothing ever seems a sure thing.

I never knew that they had some lots available in our area, or is it your old area (Mantle). I remember us asking, and they told us nothing was available. I would love to see what they have listed the homes for in River Ridge now. I heard they will be releasing a new phase too. If you get up there before I do, let me know if they have.

Thanks
Grace
Old 2006-09-01, 10:38 PM
Regular User

I drove by the site today.. and not much is happening.. I did see a Fieldgate service van wizz by just as i was approaching the site near the end of hoover park. Bunch of people are working on the Mantle ave area, but it still looks so far behind. Street cleaning crew was watering down James Ratcliff and Isabella.. I hopefully no more issues and we can start seeing these guys start to build. There is plenty action on the east side of 10 th line. i think it may be phase ii of country lane.

I am sure there are people out there who walked out of the deal, and there should some lots available. I know we lost mad maria ..

Last edited by John_V; 2006-09-01 at 10:40 PM.
Old 2006-09-02, 11:09 AM
Regular User

Default Available Lots

There are some lots that should be available eventually. We switched lots during this long delay because some became available. But at the time the empty lots were only open if you were upgrading and not open for any new people.
Present close date: Mar. 15 2007
Old 2006-09-02, 01:34 PM
Regular User

Smile Call from the sales office..

whooo hooo.. got a call from the sales office today to make appt.. for new close date.... May 31 2007.
Old 2006-09-02, 03:19 PM
Regular User

Hey Deva, I just noticed that we will share a fence - you are directly behind our house.

We too just got called about our new closing date so we will be going in tomorrow to sign..........April 11, 2007. It finally looks like this is going to happen!!
Present close date: Mar. 15 2007

Last edited by waiting; 2006-09-02 at 04:05 PM.
Old 2006-09-02, 04:55 PM
Regular User

We too just got a call for a new closing date of April 4 (from Dec.18) on Isabella Garden Lane!
Old 2006-09-03, 10:45 PM
Regular User

Default New closing date...

We went by the sales office today, to discuss our July closing date that was sent to us, but they told us that it has been changed to March 1st. Joe told us that the permits have been isssued, and they will start digging this week. Looks like this is really going to happen this time. But I will beleive it when I see it. But it's definatley great news!!

As for the the lots that are available, there are a few left.

If anyone gets a chance to go the site, let us all know how it's coming along.
Old 2006-09-03, 11:18 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_V
whooo hooo.. got a call from the sales office today to make appt.. for new close date.... May 31 2007.
John,

That is great news. It's about time they start moving on your development. Congratulations.
Own a house near 10th & Hoover Park.

P.S. Username should be John
Old 2006-09-04, 06:32 PM
Regular User

Talking So Excited

Hello everyone!

I too got a call. I have been delayed another month but at this point..what is a month??!!! No problem at all, I am just so happy to have a real date. My new date is May 16, 2007. I like that date as the weather will be getting nice and it is mid month.

So happy so happy so happy.....

Waiting, I am so glad that I know someone in my direct area. The people on the other side of my semi are gone as is the house beside me. I will look for you now that we will be going to the site more often to see progress. I have to go tomorrow after work to sign the papers so hopefully I will see some Fieldgate activity.

I hope everyone had a great long week-end. That phone call made mine pretty exciting!

Deva
Old 2006-09-05, 11:07 AM
Regular User

Yours is like a movie ....3 years in the making.

Look forward to the Premiere