Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Markham / Thornhill / Vaughan

Markham / Thornhill / Vaughan Arista, Aspen Ridge, Avant, Ballantry, BurOak, Sierra Homes, CastleSquare, H&R, Lakeview, Cathedraltown, Mattamy, Country Wide, Starlane, Esquire Homes, Fieldgate, Forest Hill, Royal Park Homes, Great West, Greenpark, Kylemore, Remington Homes, Silver Valley, Laurier, Madison, Monarch, Liberty, Rosehaven, Sky Homes, Touchstone, Kylemore

Old 2012-03-07, 09:12 AM

Default Townhomes in Nobleton

I've heard rumours about townhomes going up in Nobleton. But I can't find any info on any buider's websites. Has anyone heard about this and have more info? I'd love to know who the builder is, what the expected starting price is, and the schedule of when they're going to be selling/building/ready for move in.
Old 2013-04-02, 09:16 PM
Regular User

Hey I think the builder is Pringle homes - the site is http://www.pringlesquare.ca/
The sign at king and hwy27 says starting in the $500s - but yeah I'd love to see what they have planned. Good luck!