Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > King Township / Kleinburg Hills

King Township / Kleinburg Hills Aspen Ridge, Country Wide Homes and more!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2015-02-09, 01:58 PM
Jean Luc Picard Jean Luc Picard is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nobleton
Posts: 221
Default King Country Estates in Nobleton (Part II)

Continuation of previous thread - http://www.buildinghomes.ca/communit...13610&page=999

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW@KCE View Post
JLP...I keep hearing about this dump site location. Where exactly is it located?

It is on King Road, West of Hwy 27 on the north side. You will usually see a bulldozer or some other heavy equipment parked there blocking the entrance to the site.

There is no real signage there, except for an application for development sign from the city. I believe the roads are to connect to existing surface streets from the previous subdivision.

There is no mention of it on the City's Development Plan, so I don't know if its on hold or not.

Last edited by Jean Luc Picard; 2015-02-09 at 02:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2015-02-09, 02:49 PM
joetoronto's Avatar
joetoronto joetoronto is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nobleton, Ontario
Posts: 4,199
Default

JLP: bluebeech was asking me how long I thought until our builders sold out of our home designs.

I'm thinking pretty soon, I haven't talked to Mo in while though.

I talked to the Mayor recently about the Gabriel Brothers development where the junk yard used to be. I asked him if it was still a go, because it's taking so long.

He said they're dealing with a couple of studies right now that have slowed them up, one had to do with some special type of owl and the other was environmental, having to do with soil contamination from the junk yard.
__________________
http://www.allpersonnel.ca
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2015-02-09, 03:56 PM
CW@KCE CW@KCE is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Luc Picard View Post
Continuation of previous thread - http://www.buildinghomes.ca/communit...13610&page=999




It is on King Road, West of Hwy 27 on the north side. You will usually see a bulldozer or some other heavy equipment parked there blocking the entrance to the site.

There is no real signage there, except for an application for development sign from the city. I believe the roads are to connect to existing surface streets from the previous subdivision.

There is no mention of it on the City's Development Plan, so I don't know if its on hold or not.

Got it JLP...now I know exactly where it is. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2015-02-09, 04:57 PM
Jean Luc Picard Jean Luc Picard is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nobleton
Posts: 221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joetoronto View Post
JLP: bluebeech was asking me how long I thought until our builders sold out of our home designs.

I'm thinking pretty soon, I haven't talked to Mo in while though.

I talked to the Mayor recently about the Gabriel Brothers development where the junk yard used to be. I asked him if it was still a go, because it's taking so long.

He said they're dealing with a couple of studies right now that have slowed them up, one had to do with some special type of owl and the other was environmental, having to do with soil contamination from the junk yard.
Oh ya, as far as our subdivision goes, I agree with you, couple of more years and they will be out. I was looking at the community as a whole.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2015-02-09, 05:59 PM
Holden's Avatar
Holden Holden is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 284
Default

Last I remember hearing CW had under 20 lots left - Potentially 15 left now , and AR was around 18~ .

Marycroft will probably have a bit more then 20 id assume once they all get released for the spring/summer which ive been emailed on.

So all together maybe 50-80lots left for the entire subdivision?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2015-02-09, 08:42 PM
NTKCE NTKCE is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Nobleton
Posts: 242
Default

Thanks jlp! Way to go with figuring that out! I thought I was going nuts! Can't believe we maxed out
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2015-02-09, 10:02 PM
NTKCE NTKCE is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Nobleton
Posts: 242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW@KCE View Post
You assume too many things NTKCE. You assumed I am not a parent of young kids and you assume I live right across the park. You're wrong on both accounts.
Regardless....this is a forum to express opinions and I don't need to justify mine to you.
CW, I didn't assume your parental status. You misread my post. So you are half right - as was I.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2015-02-10, 05:51 AM
Kiser Kiser is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: ontario
Posts: 293
Default

81 Parkheights Tr
King Ontario L7B0A2
Sold:$975,000 List:$999,900 King Nobleton York 335-7-G
Taxes:$7,720.00 / 2014
For:Sale
% Dif:98
Contract Date:1/17/2015
Sold Date:2/06/2015
SPIS:N
Last Status:Sld
DOM:20
Detached
Bungaloft
Fronting On:S
Acreage:
61.25 x 150 Feet
Irreg:*Premium Irregular Huge Lot*
Rms:9
Bedrooms:4
Washrooms:4
1x2xMain, 1x4xMain, 1x5xMain, 1x4x2nd
Dir/Cross St:Hwy 27/King

Client Remks:*Wow Frm The Front Door!*Absolutely Stunning Bungaloft*You Must Put This Beauty On Your Must See List Today*Fully Upgraded*Nothing Missing*Premium Lot*Stone/Stucco Ext*Stunning Hardwd Flrs*Gorgeous Gourmet Kit W/Ext Cbnts/Granite/Bcksplsh/Islnd/Brkfst Bar/Servery/W/I Pantry*Upgrd Crwn Mldings/Bsbrds/Casings*High Ceilings*Upgrd Frnt Drs W/Wrght Irn*Calif Shutters*Cultured Stone Frplace*Oversize Drs*Coffered Ceilngs*Master Retreat W/Spa Bthrm/W/O To Cozy Patio*
Extras:*This Is A Gem!*See This Model Home Today*Incl:Elfs,Stnls Stl Appl,Frge,Stv,B/I Dhshr,Wshr,Dryer,Cac,Cvac,Califrnia Shutters,Decor Drapry,Mouldings,Potlights*Wrght Irn Drs/Pickets*Hardwd Flrs*Granite*Kit Servery*W/I Pntry*Will Not Last*
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2015-02-10, 06:16 AM
joetoronto's Avatar
joetoronto joetoronto is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nobleton, Ontario
Posts: 4,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiser View Post
81 Parkheights Tr
King Ontario L7B0A2
Sold:$975,000 List:$999,900 King Nobleton York 335-7-G
Taxes:$7,720.00 / 2014
For:Sale
% Dif:98
Contract Date:1/17/2015
Sold Date:2/06/2015
SPIS:N
Last Status:Sld
DOM:20
Detached
Bungaloft
Fronting On:S
Acreage:
61.25 x 150 Feet
Irreg:*Premium Irregular Huge Lot*
Rms:9
Bedrooms:4
Washrooms:4
1x2xMain, 1x4xMain, 1x5xMain, 1x4x2nd
Dir/Cross St:Hwy 27/King

Client Remks:*Wow Frm The Front Door!*Absolutely Stunning Bungaloft*You Must Put This Beauty On Your Must See List Today*Fully Upgraded*Nothing Missing*Premium Lot*Stone/Stucco Ext*Stunning Hardwd Flrs*Gorgeous Gourmet Kit W/Ext Cbnts/Granite/Bcksplsh/Islnd/Brkfst Bar/Servery/W/I Pantry*Upgrd Crwn Mldings/Bsbrds/Casings*High Ceilings*Upgrd Frnt Drs W/Wrght Irn*Calif Shutters*Cultured Stone Frplace*Oversize Drs*Coffered Ceilngs*Master Retreat W/Spa Bthrm/W/O To Cozy Patio*
Extras:*This Is A Gem!*See This Model Home Today*Incl:Elfs,Stnls Stl Appl,Frge,Stv,B/I Dhshr,Wshr,Dryer,Cac,Cvac,Califrnia Shutters,Decor Drapry,Mouldings,Potlights*Wrght Irn Drs/Pickets*Hardwd Flrs*Granite*Kit Servery*W/I Pntry*Will Not Last*
There's a reason for the low sale price on this one that I'm not at liberty to talk about. At the end of the day though, all that matters is the actual sale price.

Very nice bungalow with a loft and a great lot, sold by great people.

Thanks, Kiser.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pina.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	12781  
__________________
http://www.allpersonnel.ca

Last edited by joetoronto; 2015-02-10 at 06:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2015-02-10, 09:15 AM
CW@KCE CW@KCE is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTKCE View Post
CW, I didn't assume your parental status. You misread my post. So you are half right - as was I.
I did not miss any part of what you wrote and you clearly made reference to my parental status at the end of you're quote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTKCE View Post
think???? no, i know... i know because i'm a parent. As a parent, esp of a young family, i know that I would ever write something like this....



As a parent, i know that the sweltering heat can bring on heat exhaustion and sun stroke quickly. I know that plenty of water, some carbs and some shade can save a child from a really bad night of vomiting and nausea as a result of sun stroke.
As a parent, i know that children will be hungry five minutes after you just finished breakfast, lunch and/or dinner; similar to having to go pee five minutes after they said they didnt have to go.
As a parent, i know that children love to have picnics, even if that simply means a cookie and some water.
As a parent, i know that the more a community has to offer the children the better chances they will have to grow up to be good citizens.

If i am wrong, go ahead and tell me but i bet that the comment above did not come from a parent.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
King Country Estates in Nobleton BartBandy King Township / Kleinburg Hills 10011 2017-11-17 08:58 AM
Kings Country Estates Nobleton - Neighborhood Watch dingobuck King Township / Kleinburg Hills 8 2014-09-29 11:23 AM
King Country Estates Survey joetoronto King Township / Kleinburg Hills 3 2013-09-30 12:24 PM
King Country Estates - Fence Discussion Jean Luc Picard King Township / Kleinburg Hills 2 2012-07-03 01:45 PM
Countrywide Homes - King Country Estates parm1 Markham / Thornhill / Vaughan 4 2011-05-30 08:38 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 PM.



Copyright © PHAND Corporation
This document may not be used elsewhere without the expressed written consent of PHAND Corporation.
*** There is no association between this website and any builder. ***

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.