Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville > Stouffville - Cardinal Point

Stouffville - Cardinal Point Bought a Geranium home?

Old 2010-08-03, 02:57 PM
Regular User

Thumbs up For coffee lovers

For coffee lovers like myself, I am always out looking for good cafe to go to. I have discovered a new Espresso Bar on Main Street in Stouffville. The place is called "red bulb espresso bar" and it’s on 6148 Main Street, across from the Pizza Pizza and GO train station on the same side.

I usually go to "Aroma cafe" in Richmond Hill (Rutherford/Bathurst) and decided to give red bulb a try yesterday. I ordered a Cappuccino at red bulb and it was amazing. Strong, but no after taste or bitterness. The foam was perfect and even did the leaf pattern on it. They also carry a variety of tea for those who are into drinking tea.

It is a small cafe with modern decorations, friendly staff and they have healthy baked goods. It brings a modern vibe to Stouffville amongst the older stores on Main St. The thing is that they open at 5:30am (which is great) !!!
http://www.redbulb.ca/

Just a disclaimer, I am in no way, shape or form related to the cafe, I am just here posting my 2 cents and thought I'd share my experience, maybe there are some coffee lovers in Stouffville also looking for a good cup of java.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited by SteveC; 2010-08-05 at 12:37 AM.
Old 2010-08-03, 10:35 PM
Regular User

I got a large (no foam) latte there one morning and it was absolutely delicious and creamy just the way I like it and just the way I enjoyed it when I was in Italy!! I recommend it 100% if you like these fancy coffees.

I wasn't too impressed with their baked goods though. They've got a long way to go on that front.
Old 2010-08-05, 09:30 AM
Regular User

Tried their Caramel Espresso Glacier yesterday, it was delicious!!!
Old 2010-08-05, 12:44 PM
Regular User

Great coffee shop... Only thing is that they need more seats, especially out front.
Old 2010-08-06, 02:14 PM
Regular User

I had an iced mocha the other day and it was really good, it made Starbucks coffee Frap tastes like crap in comparison. They are also very accomodating as they didn't carry SILK soy milk before and when my GF inquired about it, they brought in SILK the next day!

This is one of the businesses that listens to the customers, I hope they do well as they bring in a "hipper" vibe to the main street businesses.
Old 2011-04-19, 10:45 PM
Regular User

I was just saying I need to try that!
PJD you were in Italy?! We went in Septembet to Pachino, small town in Sicily!
Everything over there tastes so amazing! Food and coffee!

Treasure Hill Lapis 11
Old 2011-04-19, 11:13 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDeVore View Post
I was just saying I need to try that!
PJD you were in Italy?! We went in Septembet to Pachino, small town in Sicily!
Everything over there tastes so amazing! Food and coffee!
Yes! Twice as a matter of fact. I also received a scholarship from the Italian Government and went to study Italian in private school for part of a summer so 'parlo l'italiano pocco.' I loooved Italy very much. Had a great time there! Fond memories. And yes, I enjoyed some great food too.