Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > General > Financing, Mortgages and Insurance

Financing, Mortgages and Insurance What options are best for you and your situation?

Old 2008-01-30, 06:48 PM

Default Mortgage Intelligence

Anyone with them? I was referred to them by someone and just wanted some opinions if anyone has ever dealt with them...

Thanks
Old 2008-01-30, 10:06 PM
Regular User

yes we used them in '03 and will not hesitate to use them again when we move into our new home later this year. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Mike
Old 2008-04-18, 11:32 PM
Regular User

My fiancé and I dealt with them when we started looking for house last month. More specifically, we dealt with Jeff Moore who covers the Winnipeg and Brandon areas here in Manitoba.

Very helpful person, he gets back to you ASAP and keeps you up to date on the current rates and trends with mortgages.

Unfortunately, when we decided to build instead, the builder gave us a 5-year 4.4% variable closed rate (through Royal Bank). Jeff could only find us 4.65% for the same term. However, despite all of that, we're thankful for him helping us soooo much jump start our home search. He has no ill will either not going through him since he did mention that often times builder's mortgages offer great rates. In fact, he gave us free gift certs. to Timmy's =)

I would highly recommend Jeff Moore to anyone looking for a mortgage broker in Winnipeg. And I'm definitely gonna give him a call once its time to renew our mortgage.

Last edited by gill2k; 2008-04-18 at 11:38 PM.