Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Waterloo Region

Waterloo Region Kitchener, Cambridge, and Waterloo, and the townships of Wellesley, Woolwich, Wilmot, and North Dumfries.

Old 2008-05-18, 04:09 PM

We just bought Northridge elev. C on lot 11 in phase 2. I have noticed some comments referring to the hawthornevillager site. If there is enough interest I could set something like that up without too much effort.

BTW we are coming from Mattamys Hawthorne Village in Milton.

Anyways, cheers and we look forward to meeting all of our new neighbours.
Old 2008-05-18, 07:27 PM
Regular User

Dave that would be great if we had something like that set up for our community! Maybe a link off of site! I'm sure alot of people will be all for a site like that! Mention it on and see what others say about it!
Old 2008-05-19, 03:47 PM
Regular User

Welcome Dave! We're from Milton too, glad to know we're not the only ones escaping er...leaving Milton.

So many sites so little time. If only I could get paid to read them all. My husband and I are into a site like the hawthornevillager. "If you build it, they will come". So I say go for it!

Take care all!
Amanda
Old 2008-05-19, 06:35 PM

Default Hello Everyone

My gf and I bought a Thompson on Fletcher Circle about a month ago and just came across this message board! Glad to see so many happy people. We are lot 45 and very excited. She lives in Etobicoke and I am a Hespelerite born and raised. . . It wll be both of our first homes. . .

We went to the Design Centre this weekend and although busy easily spent four hours just looking through our options. . . so much to choose from!

Cheers
Old 2008-05-19, 07:58 PM
Regular User

Welcome Tracy and Kneale! Look forward to seeing you in the neighbourhood! When is your closing anyway! I am guessing summer to fall 2009! Best of luck and we will see you around!
Old 2008-05-20, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_H View Post
We just bought Northridge elev. C on lot 11 in phase 2. I have noticed some comments referring to the hawthornevillager site. If there is enough interest I could set something like that up without too much effort.

BTW we are coming from Mattamys Hawthorne Village in Milton.

Anyways, cheers and we look forward to meeting all of our new neighbours.
Hey David

As I mentioned in I bought the lot beside you - very small world since we too are coming from Milton as well (the Greenpark area at Steeles and Thompson). One of the salespeople at Mill Pond mentioned that most of the sales are to Cambridge and Milton families.

Joanne
Old 2008-05-23, 11:49 AM
Regular User

Location: Brampton right now - Cambridge (Mill Pond) Next Feb =)

Jojo,

The sales people told you that alot of the families are moving from Milton and Cambridge?
I find that pretty interesting.

My bf and I looked into Milton, but we heard it's way to over-populated now and too traffic congested so we thought a little bit further was Cambridge, why not check there? and then we saw Mill Pond by Mattamy =)

Old 2008-05-24, 06:13 PM

Smile

My husband and I just purchased on May 4th in phase 5, Preston Elevation A!!!! We are so excited although our closing is so far away!!!!!! I can't wait to meet our new neighbours and move into such a nice area!!!! I'm so excited that there is a forum like this where we can bounce questions off of each other and get to know one another before we move in!! Talk to you all soon!
Old 2008-07-28, 12:17 PM

Default Hoping!!! And Dreaming...

Hi there fellow Mill Ponders....

My husband and I are currently thinking about getting a house in Mill Pond, but the whole decision is a little pre-mature.

We have been in our current house for ONE year to the day and didn't really plan on moving this fast. BUT....I fell in love with the Hillcrest... Its exactly what I want.
We can afford it, but the big thing is I JUST started a new job and I am not sure how our mortgage will go with that!

I will keep you all posted, we are hoping for a walkout lot on Fletcher, just have to do some convincing... well... alot of convincing!!

Ill keep checking in, congrats to all you new home owners!! Hopefully we will join you soon!!

jdreamer
Old 2008-08-01, 11:25 PM
Regular User

hello jdreamer,
I love the hillcrest as well....so much, that I bought the same model. Funny enough, I bought a lot on Fletcher Circle that backs onto greenspace. There are not many walkouts left. Let me know if you buy on fletcher.

Cheers,