Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Halton Region > Milton

Milton For residents of and soon to be residents of Milton communities. Starlane, Century Grove, Beaverhall, Greenpark, Falconcrest, Tiffany Park Homes, Heathwood Homes, Country Homes, Harkin, North Star and more.

Old 2004-06-18, 08:50 AM
Regular User

Default Main Street Village - Falconcrest

Hi There,

Wondering if anyone has moved into there Falconcrest home yet. Ours will be ready end of August. Wondering if you have any tips, suggestions, insights to share.

Also wondering if you were happy with the finishing details, etc.

Greg, great site.........this is excellent

Thanks
Ryan & Julie lot 68
Old 2004-06-21, 01:31 PM

Hi there Ryan & Julie,
was wondering about the same thing. Noel and I are moving just down the street from you guys (Lot 79 on Cartmer Way). We are also closing in August (Hopefully!). See you soon!
Old 2004-07-03, 05:13 PM
Regular User

Default Hello neighbour!

Hello Julie and Ryan,

I believe we have met once before. We are your neighbours - lot number 69. Things have come a long way since we last met.

Looks like our move in date should be a go for the end of August. Can not believe it has been a year and a half since we purchased our townhome. Quite exciting to go up to the site and see more than a dirt pile!!

Have you had any feed back from people who have moved in already?

Be seeing you soon.......
Carlton, Lot #69
Old 2004-07-03, 05:20 PM
Regular User

Default Hello neighbour!

Hello Julie and Ryan,

I believe we have met once before. We are your neighbours - lot number 69. Things have come a long way since we last met.

Looks like our move in date should be a go for the end of August. Can not believe it has been a year and a half since we purchased our townhome. Quite exciting to go up to the site and see more than a dirt pile!!

Have you had any feed back from people who have moved in already?

Be seeing you soon.......
Carlton, Lot #69
Old 2004-07-05, 03:18 PM
Regular User

Default Main Street Village

Hi Scott & Dawn,

Yes it's been a while. But Julie and I are glad our house is more than a dirt pile now. Things look promissing for end of August. Our closing date is scheduled for August 25th. We'll see you then.

Havn't heard any feedback yet, let me know if you do?

ttyl
Ryan & Julie
Old 2004-07-06, 07:52 AM

Default Hi Neighbours!

We look forward to meeting our new neighbours within the next few months.

My husband, Mike & I bought our home (Falconcrest #66) back in October 2002 & are anxious to move. Our closing date was Mon. Aug. 9 but we just received a letter yesterday saying it had been moved to Fri. Aug. 13. We visit the neighbourhood 1-3 times a week (we currently live in Oakville so it's not a long drive).

Hope to meet you guys soon.

Rachel (& Mike)
Lot #66 on Cartmer Way - Falconcrest Homes
Old 2004-07-06, 12:59 PM
Regular User

Default Hello there

Mike and Rachel,

Nice to chat with another person from Block #155!! I thought we've been waiting a long time but you guys beat us. We bought in February 2003. You must have been one of the first couples to buy!

We are scheduled to move in August 26th and have not received a letter stating anything different......so far! I too drive up from Oakville to check out the progress that has been made. So nice to see something other than a pile of dirt. The neighbourhood is really becoming something.

We should try and get everyone together from our block for a BBQ once everyone has moved in. Sound good?

Maybe we will bump into each other one of these days. If not before we move in, definitely after.

Talk to you soon,
Dawn =)
Carlton, Lot #69
Old 2004-07-08, 08:05 AM
Regular User

Default Hellow There

Hi Again,

Yes a block BBQ sounds fun. I havn't heard anything different about our closing date either....so see ya August 25th

Not sure if anyone has heard but the builder has a deal with Cogeco cable, and we were offered our first month free....the cable guy is coming August 26th.

Has anyone heard whether they will get the door from the garage into the house. I asked about ours, and the builder is looking into it. From what I understand, you cannot get the door if you have more than three steps from the ground into the house.

Anyway,

TTYL
Ryan & Julie
Old 2004-07-08, 09:51 AM
Regular User

Default Garage door into house

Hi there,

We live in Lot 19 and have 4 steps up. Our grading didn't permit the door into the house. I recently learned that someone in a lot with only two steps didn't get the door for the same reason so it isn't optimistic. I don't know what the problem was, but it doesn't seem like many people are getting it. It may depend on what model you are in and where the door is located though.

Meredith
Old 2004-07-13, 08:47 AM
Regular User

Default Hey Ryan and Julie

Ryan,
Where are you two moving from in Oakville? Lee and I (Lot 30-Waters Blvd, Tiffany Park) are scheduled to move in on Nov 18th and are coming from Bronte.
I've been in Oakville for @ 30 years.
Question for you. I'm going to be taking the Milton train in to TO and am wondering if there is bus service running down Main street at that time of the morning.
I know it's not a huge walk but in the dead of winter I'd rather not do it.
Have you looked in to it yet?
Mike.