Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2019-12-30, 05:36 PM
Regular User

It seems as they are now Accessible Heating And Cooling Inc.

http://accessibleheat.com/
Moved In: April 10th 2010
Old 2020-01-06, 01:21 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA87 View Post
Looking to purchase an air condition unit. When I google Axis Heating it says site not in service. Looking for recommendations of who to use for purchase and installing a unit? thanks
Hi,

The name of the company just changed to Accessible Heating And Cooling. We are working on updating our information/ promotions.

You can contact me at mari@accessibleheat.com or 613-225-2040.

Thank you,
Old 2020-05-16, 06:19 PM
Regular User

Are the prices quoted here for installation too?

Is a 13 Seer 2 ton AC unit enough for a 1965 sq ft home brand new build home?
Old 2020-05-19, 09:22 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by savosean View Post
Are the prices quoted here for installation too?

Is a 13 Seer 2 ton AC unit enough for a 1965 sq ft home brand new build home?
Good morning,

Yes, all pricing posted include the installation.

I would invite you to send me a private message here or an email at mari@accessibleheat.com and we can discuss specifically about your house.

Thank you,

Mari
Old 2022-03-22, 03:09 PM

Has anyone recently installed from AH? Looking to purchase but the last post is from 2 years ago. Any first hand reviews from someone who had an install recently?

Thanks
Old 2022-05-01, 11:12 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssidenable View Post
Has anyone recently installed from AH? Looking to purchase but the last post is from 2 years ago. Any first hand reviews from someone who had an install recently?

Thanks
Hey there,

Yes, both my neighbour and I had ACs installed by AH last year. They showed up on time, were professional and I have not had any issues with the machines thus far.

I have also had AH install on my previous home when they had gone by a different name. Those units are still running fine. Hope this helps.
Old 2022-10-13, 02:18 PM
Regular User

We are currently working on a new promotion for 2023 with new models!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari @ Accessible Heating View Post
2022 End of season PROMO

COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
We are committed to safely install your new equipment by keeping a safe distance, wearing masks and doing regular assessments. If you are experiencing any symptoms prior to your appointment, let us know as soon as possible and we will gladly reschedule to a later date. Our goal is to ensure that you and your family stay safe and cool!

Attachment 14858

*PROMO 2044*
This promotion is valid until November 30th 2022, at 6pm. Contact us now to take advantage of this great promotion!

Goodman 13 SEER, model GSX13
10 years on parts and compressor, 5 years on labour
2 Ton for $2475+hst
2.5 Ton for $2630+hst
3 Ton for $2755+hst

Goodman 16 SEER, model GSX16
10 years on parts and compressor, 5 years on labour
2 Ton for $3095+hst
2.5 Ton for $3255+hst
3 Ton for $3665+hst

Comfort-Aire 13 SEER, model RSG13
12 years on parts and compressor with unit replacement warranty, 5 years on labour
2 Ton for $2820+hst
2.5 Ton for $2850+hst
3 Ton for $3035+hst

Please contact us regarding other sizes and brands you may be interested in.

Contact us if your home is older than a decade or if an existing air conditioner needs to be removed.
Prices are not valid for homes with Enerzone, Hi-Velocity, water, and oil furnaces. Extra fee for balcony AC stand. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions: mari@accessibleheat.com.

Inventory Sale!
We have a few remaining Rumidifier, room humidifier, available at $35+hst each. Let us know how many you would like and we will make sure to bring them when we install your air conditioner. Or, you can pick them up from our office.

BONUS: Get a chance to win with your purchase (on all new orders as of February 11th 2022). You will be automatically entered with every purchase to win. One prize per address. Must pick up from our office.

No shortened warranties, we register the product ourselves to make sure you get full coverage; no open box product; no corners cut. Builders, Landlords and Real Estate agents are welcome. New Orders Only

Accepted forms of payment: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card Cheque, Money Order, Certified Cheque, Email money transfer, Credit Cards (3rd party fees apply).
You can pay over 6 months with our interest-free monthly payment plan. $39 (+hst) one time fee applies for 6 monthly-no interest payments. Or low interest monthly financing, OAC. There are no extras to pay that we didn't mention.

Same professional installation with our trained technicians.
Same peace of mind, our product is brand new in the box, warranted, not used, not refurbished.

Rest assured you don’t need to book a sales call/visit to discover ‘the rest’ of our AC deal. It's right here. If your home was built in the last decade there’s nothing else you'll need to pay that we haven't already told you about, (if it's older than a decade, email us to qualify). No hidden surprises that we’re saving up to tell you in person.

To join the group buy and take advantage of this great promo before it’s too late, click here: Deposit Link $150 is all we need to include you in the group buy 2022.

Ask us about our maintenance and protection plan and protect your investment!

You can call us at 613-225-2040 or email me directly at mari@accessibleheat.com for more information.

Thank you and we hope to see you soon!