Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > King Township / Kleinburg Hills

King Township / Kleinburg Hills Aspen Ridge, Country Wide Homes and more!

Old 2012-08-18, 07:53 AM
Regular User

Hey there! Thanks for the info!
I've chosen my exterior stone and color package, but I'm AR.
Keep us posted! What street are you on?
Old 2012-08-21, 10:01 PM

Hi T76,

I haven't had a chance to visit the Kleinburg Hills builders yet but can you tell me what the lot sizes are like? I'm looking for a deep lot probably 40 or 50 wide but I know not too many builders are offering lots deeper than 105 or 110 feet. Love the location and the CN rail tracks are quite the distance away. Also, what are the closing date options? Do they have many lots left still? Sorry for all the questions, but I've been working so much this summer that I can't get to the site.

Anyways, congrats on your purchase.

Cheers.
Old 2012-08-22, 09:48 PM

Hey T76 - Thanks for the response. We're on Street 8. What about you?

User01 - So far Kleinburg Hills seems to be dominated by 105 depth lots but there are some lots here and there between 102 and 107; on 40's and 50's with some 60's too. Can't speak to AR but CW looks to be 40% sold on 40's and 50% sold of 50's but I don't recall what the 60's were at.

Last edited by DM2; 2012-08-22 at 09:51 PM.
Old 2012-08-24, 09:47 AM
Regular User

Hey Team, sorry business travel got in the way - apologies for the delay in my reply.

User01: As for AR and lot size, they too vary from 40, 50 & 60 ft options. The depth are fairly similar, 105-107, and some longer depending on street scape. My thoughts are there will be larger more premium size lots down the road. In regards to sales, I know the 40's have practically sold out in both phases with a hand full of 50's left for now. This all good news of course.

In speaking with the sales office their message has been that sales have been quite steady, selling roughly 36 homes in 6-8 weeks with phase 1 - not a bad figure i would say.

DM2: We are on what I believe is names Street 4 ( i think) lol!

Cheers Everyone
Old 2012-11-03, 12:37 AM

hi,

i have been searching around about kleinburg and king city new developments but couldnt decide....the prices in both these area are almost same infact kleinburg is a bit more pricy but both areas have no amenities.
i currently live in vellore and i go dt toronto daily.
can anyone please give me any suggestions and also if somone can guide me about kleinburg hills and kleinburg crown estates both these communities are in same area but with a visible price difference.
i will really appreciate if someone can guide or suggest somthing.
Old 2012-11-04, 12:34 AM
Regular User

Welcome Emily'
Basically both Kleinburg Krown and Hills are located on the same plot of land. Kleinburg Hills is a section sold by Countrywide and Aspen Ridge Homes. Krown is made up of 5 builders. Then there is Green Park. All projects are located east of the railway after Huntington, between Nashville and Major Mac. The builders are pretty much all offer very similar incentives, what varies is what com with the homes which sometimes can make a builder fall into a different price point. As for your commute downtown being close to 427 which eventually lead to Major Mac will makes things easier. There is also talk of a go station down the road, but this may be years away. My favourite part of Kleinburg is the downtown core, which may be impacted clearly with this development, but it still is way too quaint and charming to pass up. Simply put Kleinburg is Kleinburg, you can't be disappointed.
Old 2012-11-04, 05:08 PM
Regular User

Default Major Mac realignment / street name

Hi,

Great forum, I've also purchased in Kleinburg hills from CW. Purchased on street 8, "Chesney Crescent". Anyone know the proposed timing for the completion of the major Mac realignment? They've closed access to the site which is a good sign of the start of the realignment. Also any idea if the street names mentioned in a previous thread are official? Reason I ask is that I recently saw the proposed names for the impressions site and there is a street named Chesley crescent, which may be confusing given the close proximity to these two streets from one another.
Old 2012-11-12, 12:11 PM
Regular User

Default Just purchased on Hyde Drive

Excited...just purchased from CW. Still finalizing paperwork. Getting caught up on this thread and learning lots from other forums.
Old 2012-11-21, 09:46 AM
Regular User

Hey Everyone, Hope you are all gearing up for the upcoming holidays!

Glad to see the sales centre reopened a few weeks ago.

Funny Story, I was on a business flight to San Fran last week and sure enough sitting next to me was the SUPER for Aspen Ridge. it was a long flight so we had plenty of time to catch up and chat about the project.

He claims that for us AR purchasers we truly have made the right choice, a good solid builder. He also let me in on the fact that building permits are being approved, and construction is to start in April as soon as sewers get installed. Everything appears to be on plan - let’s hope it stays this way!

He claims that now a days people are spending roughly 100K-200K in upgrades, can you imagine! I’m clearly not “people”.
Having said that the communicated that work quality has to be top notch when purchasers are spending that much nowadays, again good to hear.

Great guy, very professional and super knowledgeable.
Old 2012-12-01, 02:02 AM
Regular User

Default Upgrades??

Hi, Bought a home from CW and have been very satisfied so far however i heard upgrades are very costly with these builders. Anyone with any idea here regards to hardwood and granite upgrades. Please help T76.