Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2015-11-03, 11:25 AM

Smile Mattamy Traditions II

Hi! We just purchased one of the first 5 walk out 38' lots on Prom Parade. Apparently our neighbours have all purchased as well. Just curious to see if anyone in here is apart of this new phase?
Old 2015-11-23, 10:57 AM
Regular User

There is a sub-group forum here from the original Traditions, but all traffic died off once the last home owners took possession. Every is keen in the build phase, then busy with the new home once in it I guess.

Our 2nd floor rear windows overlook the western end of the fields where Traditions II will go... so I am hoping the development starts in the middle to east end, to give me a few more years of nature. Need to walk over to the sales center one day to get some details.
Old 2015-12-10, 09:31 PM

Smile

Hi Andrea, we also purchased in traditions II We are on Campolina facing the park. When is your closing date? We are June 2017!
Old 2015-12-12, 06:14 PM

We are closing Jan 2017! I can't wait. I'm dying to get my hands on the design guide!!
Old 2015-12-12, 07:47 PM

I know! So are we Which model and elevation did you decide on? I have been looking a some of the forums for upgrade prices and ideas but it will be so much easier once we get a design guide!
Old 2015-12-12, 08:27 PM

We bought the Annex with the loft option. I can't remember if it was elevation A or B but it's the all brick more traditional look. Did they give you any info about the park at all? I have a 3 year old and 9 month old so I'm hoping for a splash pad! What model did you buy? Apparently it's the first time Mattamy is building our model so we can't find any info on upgrades yet. It's killing me! We're supposed to get our guide this month or next ��
Old 2015-12-12, 09:45 PM

Awesome! We are going with a Yorkville in the traditional style. I have been researching the park and still no details have been released from the city. I can't wait to find out what the layout of it is and what will be there. We have a 15 month old so are hoping for a splash pad as well! And yes my husband and I are dying for the design guide...and looking forward to picking our brick selections
Old 2016-01-20, 03:14 PM

Has anyone purchased any of the town homes being built in Traditions II? We are looking at the Highgate End closing in June 2017.
Old 2016-01-20, 04:09 PM
Regular User

I like the modern elevations. The prices are on the extreme high side though. How many homes have sold in this community.
Old 2016-01-20, 08:51 PM
Regular User

Any info you get regarding a park in a new neighbourhood you should get it in writing or not trust it at all if it's coming from a builder.

Here in Blackstone we were lucky that the one park that has been completed was done in the early build stages of Phase 1. But it's not a huge park and certainly no splash pad or other frills (outdoor rink etc..). For now the closest splash pad is about a 5-7 min drive away near the Superstore in Trailwest. So it's not exactly convenient for an area already in Phase 2 of construction and if you have young kids and want a few extras in your park.