Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2017-04-21, 11:00 PM

TLC http://tlcmovingottawa.ca
They moved us in December. Great service, light on their feet, and didn't charge for lunch. Really great to deal with, and they came recommended throught 3 different ppl.
Old 2017-04-23, 01:02 PM
Regular User

Hi Everyone, I'll be looking for someone who will disassemble, move & reassemble some of my furniture (2 Ikea wooden futons & 2 Ikea book-shelves). Any idea if the movers you used will do that?
Thanks in advance
Old 2017-04-28, 08:07 AM
Regular User

Fredguy delivered my furniture from the Brick. They were very professional, fixed up the bed frame and had the mattress on in no time. I hear they do home moves as well.
Old 2017-05-10, 03:26 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah2012 View Post
Good, glad you liked them!

We were amazed at how efficient and quick everything was. (We were used to moving everything ourselves but decided become real adults and hire help.) These guys were like a whirlwind...6hrs later the house was completely done and I didn't have to lug a single box!

We ended up going with Parkview moves after talking to few others. They did an amazing job & we are very happy that we went with them. They were on time, took very good care of all our stuff, very efficient & pleasant. I'll be using them again if we ever have to move again. John was so prompt in getting back to us when we left a message for him. Entire crew was great. They get 5 stars from us
Thanks for posting about them, that is how I found them
Old 2017-05-10, 06:52 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttawaG View Post
Thanks for posting about them, that is how I found them
You're welcome!
Old 2019-01-14, 12:31 PM
Regular User

We had a 2 stage move. For the first part we were forced by our company to use Westmount moving and they were hands down the worst movers we have ever dealt with. They contract under United. They damaged or broke everything that wasn't in a box and I'm not exaggerating. Their customer service was attrocious as well. It took nearly 4 months to resolve with them to a bare minimum level of compensation.

For the second stage of our move we used TLC moving. I would say they are above average and a safe bet if you keep on them. They were a nice, small group of guys who all got along with each other and caused minimal damage. Their price was reasonable, so when you figure that and above average service they are pretty good.