Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2013-03-28, 11:10 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalonMacpherson View Post
There is a small one in aquaview park or whatever the name is behind Avalon Public School.
That's the closest one I can find online but I was told there was one closer. Hmmm, I will have to ask at playgroup again, maybe I heard wrong. I know the plan was to have one built at the park in Phase 2 of Summerside but I have no idea when that will be done.

Old 2013-03-28, 11:22 AM
Regular User

The new vista park will have one too.

http://ottawa.ca/en/vista-park
Old 2013-03-28, 11:28 AM
Regular User

Quote:

Awesome! Thank you.

Old 2013-03-28, 02:11 PM
Regular User

Quote:

That will be great - thanks for the info!!
Moved in: August 21st, 2013
Old 2013-04-02, 09:06 PM
Regular User

Hello everyone!

We just purchased lot 109 on Nestleton today after months of waiting for this phase! Originally we wanted the corner lot with triple garage but we didn't win the lottery for the lot. As they say, things happen for a reason. Lot 109 was our backup as there are no utilities/hydrants/electrical boxes and no easement at the back. We are closing Jan 20th and couldn't be happier!
Old 2013-04-02, 09:37 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unscathed View Post
Hello everyone!

We just purchased lot 109 on Nestleton today after months of waiting for this phase! Originally we wanted the corner lot with triple garage but we didn't win the lottery for the lot. As they say, things happen for a reason. Lot 109 was our backup as there are no utilities/hydrants/electrical boxes and no easement at the back. We are closing Jan 20th and couldn't be happier!
Congratulations and welcome to the neighbourhood Unscathed!! What model did you choose?
Old 2013-04-03, 06:31 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieP View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the neighbourhood Unscathed!! What model did you choose?
Hi SophieP!

Thanks! We chose the Riverbend model with elevation C. I've loved the floorplan for many years now and finally took the plunge!

I can tell you that the Gainsborough was a close second for us Love the look of the C elevation on that house. Great choice! I've always loved that home (ever since it was called the Riviera way back when)...

I noticed that your shingles were being installed the other day when passing by. Would love to see some pics since this is a progress thread after all! All I have to look at is a heap of dirt on my lot. Just saying

Old 2013-04-03, 09:35 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Hi SophieP!

Thanks! We chose the Riverbend model with elevation C. I've loved the floorplan for many years now and finally took the plunge!

I can tell you that the Gainsborough was a close second for us Love the look of the C elevation on that house. Great choice! I've always loved that home (ever since it was called the Riviera way back when)...

I noticed that your shingles were being installed the other day when passing by. Would love to see some pics since this is a progress thread after all! All I have to look at is a heap of dirt on my lot. Just saying
Congrats on your choice, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to pm me, will be glad to help.

Old 2013-04-03, 10:29 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Hi SophieP!

Hi Unscathed - the Riverbend C is gorgeous - can't wait to see it go up!! When is your first appointment at the Design Centre?

Yes, our shingles are partially up - hooray! Can't wait to see the stone/brick package come together since I haven't seen any Gainsborough with the one we chose. We drive by every couple of days since we're close by and it's been fun seeing it go up. Here are a couple of pics (don't have that many since we mainly do quick videos on weekends).

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	foundation1.JPG
Views:	161
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	10617   Click image for larger version

Name:	firstfloor.JPG
Views:	159
Size:	414.4 KB
ID:	10618   Click image for larger version

Name:	secondfloor.JPG
Views:	200
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	10619  
Old 2013-04-03, 11:17 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieP View Post
Hi Unscathed - the Riverbend C is gorgeous - can't wait to see it go up!! When is your first appointment at the Design Centre?

Yes, our shingles are partially up - hooray! Can't wait to see the stone/brick package come together since I haven't seen any Gainsborough with the one we chose. We drive by every couple of days since we're close by and it's been fun seeing it go up. Here are a couple of pics (don't have that many since we mainly do quick videos on weekends).

Cheers!
Hi SophieP,

First design centre appointment is Tuesday! Can't wait. Already have a pretty good idea what we will be doing as part of the structural upgrades (retreat in master, open staircase to basement, higher ceilings in basement, cathedral ceiling in master, etc...)

We chose the same exterior colors as the Riverbend C on Caracole pie shape just around your place...