Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2020-10-20, 10:20 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianT View Post
Have you been using those garage flooring for a long time? My neighbour was using them for a few years and one spring he went to clean them and discovered his entire garage floor looked your outer edge. He had a someone come in and take a look. He was told that the salt accumulated underneath and the weight of the car grinded the concrete away. He ended up getting his whole garage epoxied as he was told that patches will flake off and look bad.
Good to know, I'll keep an eye out for that. I've only had the mats for a few months, but the concrete had started flaking off much earlier and only on the outer edge of the floor.
Old 2020-11-27, 08:23 PM
Regular User

Default quartz countertop

New build quartz countertop issue. Item is on 30 day Tarion list. Countertop has black marks on it (see picture). Countertop company attended and were unable to remove them. They are re attending next week and are going to try and use an enhancer on the countertop. Is this a good thing to do on quartz and if it actually works will it just wear off with time? I am having difficulty understanding how it will work?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_1020.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	14789