Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Markham / Thornhill / Vaughan

Markham / Thornhill / Vaughan Arista, Aspen Ridge, Avant, Ballantry, BurOak, Sierra Homes, CastleSquare, H&R, Lakeview, Cathedraltown, Mattamy, Country Wide, Starlane, Esquire Homes, Fieldgate, Forest Hill, Royal Park Homes, Great West, Greenpark, Kylemore, Remington Homes, Silver Valley, Laurier, Madison, Monarch, Liberty, Rosehaven, Sky Homes, Touchstone, Kylemore

Old 2006-08-23, 03:38 PM

Default Camerashy Photography - Wedding/engagment/family/ etc...

Hello,

If you have any photography needs please let me know, I do Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Family, maternity, baby and pet Photos as well as any other special occasions.

I aim to capture your special day with a combination of approaches from traditional and photojournalistic photography. While some photos may be posed, others may be captured by creating a situation where a natural pose may be captured and I am always aware of what is happening around me so that I can always capture those spontaneous moments when they arise. After the photos are taken I edit and touch up the photos to ensure that every detail is perfect, then you are provided with a disc(s) of photos that you can copy and redistribute to family and friends for printing or in lieu of thank you cards.

I use a professional digital SLR camera so you can be sure that the photos I take can be blown up to any size you need. Digital editing includes black and white photos, sepia, black and white with color accents as well as other special effects can be added. I’d be happy to meet with you and discuss your specific needs for your special day. Feel free to contact me by PM or email below and I can also provide you with links to sample photos.

Also Check out my site: http://www.camerashy.ca

Cheers,

Angelika Masotti
angelika_masotti@hotmail.com