Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville > Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane

Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane For residents and soon-to-be residents of Stouffvilles Main Street and River Ridge, Great Gulf Homes, Fieldgate, Greenpark and more!

Old 2006-04-28, 06:12 PM
Regular User

Hi Silvio & Cindy,

368L Reeves Way Blvd = No. 429
368R Reeves Way Blvd = No. 431 :wink:
Old 2006-04-28, 06:32 PM
Regular User

Apparently ALL houses in Stouffville go up by 4's! I'm in a townhouse, so the house beside mine is 2 numbers away (I'm 16, she's 14), but the semi next to me is 20. My friend who also lives in Stouffville was surprised that mine and my neighbour's houses only went up by 2's, because all detached go up by 4's. Weird, eh!?
Old 2006-04-28, 07:00 PM
Regular User

Hi,

My Adobe isn't helping me... can someone tell me what lot #190 on Reeves Way is???

Thanks neighbours!
Old 2006-04-28, 08:19 PM
Regular User

Hi Joyce and Mike,

Lot 190 Reeves Way = No. 240.

Hope it helps!
Old 2006-04-28, 08:40 PM
Regular User

Hi Linda and Stephen..

Thanks for the heads up..

Few of the folks on Mantle ave area gave up or swicthed lots with another fieldgate subdivision, few from river ridge has also followed suit. There are two sections to feildgate division.

1 - mantle ave area
2 - the site adjacent to mattamy where amos lehman way, isabella gardens and james ratclife

Area 2 has all the services in.
Area 1 which is East of area 2 is where the sewer extension, and where the indian artifacts were found.

during my converations this week I was told the indian artifacts was an issue, and that they were waiting for a letter This rumor existed long ago, and i though it was baloney.. Not less then a hour before I saw your post I actually contacted ministry of Culture and spoke to a person, and they were going to get back to me to validate. When they do get back to me, I am definately ask them to prepare the go ahead letter as quickly as possible so there are no more stop gaps from moving forward.
(also noticed 100K credit was asked from the town)

Although completion date of August was mentioned, I hope that they (town,lebovic and feildgate) can co-operate together to fast track these items and issues ...so we too can get our permits

I am crossing my fingers that they can issue permits sooner than august for area 2 (my area :-).. )

All issues are out in the open.. and looks like resolutions are finally coming :-)

Regards
Old 2006-05-01, 02:23 PM
Regular User

Quote:
My Adobe isn't helping me...
For everyone that cannot view the pages, click here:

http://community.webshots.com/album/549987525jCnfPH
Own a house near 10th & Hoover Park.

P.S. Username should be John
Old 2006-05-12, 10:56 PM
Regular User

Default new letter has arrived

hello everyone, well i just received a new letter stating my new closing date-again for the 3 rd time-origianlly i was due for june'06-the it got pushed to october and now it is january 2007-what the hell is going on i am so pissed off. anyone else got a new letter. by the way my lot is 144 isabella garden lane.
Old 2006-05-13, 01:11 AM
Regular User

We're 145, right beside you. Havn't gotten a letter yet, but we're a firelot, and our current date is March 2007. That was based on our neighbours closing in November. If you've been moved to January, we'll probably be in July or August.

Anyway, not so big a deal now, as we've purchased another house in Stouffville. Got sick of waiting on delays.
Old 2006-05-13, 09:22 PM
Regular User

Our official closing is set for June 27 2007. Original was August 27 2006.
Purchase date Dec 21 2004..

I just got back from the site. They’re some construction equipment around the storm pond. There are now temporary utility poles set up.
For the Mantle folks. Rough construction entrance off 10 th line is set up, land seems to be cleared and somewhat leveled. Construction equipment is there as well as big pile of sewer piping. Big dirt pile is still there, but is seems Lebovic has started or about to start on this piece of the property.
Old 2006-05-14, 12:33 AM
Regular User

Hello, I have just found this site. We too are on James Ratcliff. We were originally given a closing date of Aug 06 back in Feb 05. We have received letters that there would be delays but we have never been given a new closing date.