Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Halton Region > Milton

Milton For residents of and soon to be residents of Milton communities. Starlane, Century Grove, Beaverhall, Greenpark, Falconcrest, Tiffany Park Homes, Heathwood Homes, Country Homes, Harkin, North Star and more.

Old 2004-07-13, 01:21 PM
Regular User

Default Mix up on plumbing fixture colours

Hi everyone,

Just an FYI to keep your eyes open.
I went to see my house over the weekend and thank God I noticed this... my plumbing fixtures in my upstairs bathrooms were swapped. They put a white tub where the bone was to go, and the bone where the white was to go. I called the super and they're obviuosly fixing it as it was their mistake. Then I noticed that my cable jack in the family room and my phone jack in the kitchen were in the wrong place as well. Not a good weekend :( Just something to look out for from one home purchaser to another.