Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2016-11-30, 09:57 AM

Smile Richcraft Riverside South

Hi there - we have just signed our papers and will be moving into Richcraft's River Side South Phase 8 into a Fairhaven townhome. It's our first time buying brand new so a whole new world. I've been reading the posts here for awhile and thought I'd see if anyone else will be moving into this phase.

Thus far, we've met with the Design centre once and are currently looking at some kitchen upgrades...and figuring out how much all of these upgrades will set us back! lol

Also - anyone else in a Fairhaven model? Any feedback?
Old 2016-11-30, 10:22 AM
Regular User

Enable your personal messages.

Old 2016-11-30, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkStnBerk2 View Post
Enable your personal messages.
Done...I think
Old 2016-11-30, 01:54 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisybug View Post
Hi there - we have just signed our papers and will be moving into Richcraft's River Side South Phase 8 into a Fairhaven townhome. It's our first time buying brand new so a whole new world. I've been reading the posts here for awhile and thought I'd see if anyone else will be moving into this phase.

Thus far, we've met with the Design centre once and are currently looking at some kitchen upgrades...and figuring out how much all of these upgrades will set us back! lol

Also - anyone else in a Fairhaven model? Any feedback?
Which street are you on? I'm on Cambie so not sure if that is near phase 8? I actually looked at purchasing this down and it's really quite nice and BIG for a town house.
Old 2016-12-01, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyM View Post
Which street are you on? I'm on Cambie so not sure if that is near phase 8? I actually looked at purchasing this down and it's really quite nice and BIG for a town house.
We will be on Larimar Circle, off of Portico (which is across Earl Armstrong from the Jade Flats). I'm not sure where Cambie is...looked on the map but couldn't find it. Although a lot of the streets aren't yet on my google map- weird
We almost bought with HN - their Brighton model was gorgeous. Then we saw the Fairhaven and knew there was no turning back.

Closing date is June so we have a while to go.