Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2018-11-15, 09:05 AM

Default I give up

I waited for so long, couldn't wait longer and bought in another community..
The house I wanted with HN already costs 700$ alone, prices are going up and I am sure the prices in Kanata lakes would be higher..

I heard that in like 4 years mattamy will be building on the other side of Terry fox, where there is nothing there right now.

Richcraft might build there as well but only town homes.
Old 2018-11-15, 04:46 PM
Regular User

I definitely cannot and will not wait 4 years LOL.. that is an incredibly long time especially after you factor in the build time.

I was driving down Terry Fox in the southern direction and noticed a ton of land. It looked like it was being prepped and excavation was about to start. Is this the land you are referring to?
Old 2018-11-15, 05:16 PM

Default I think so

It is on the other side of richerdson's ridge. Maybe thr development you saw is Richerdson Ridge 4? Next to the school? If it is the opposite side then that is the Mattamy that I was told about..but it will take them a few years..
Old 2018-11-21, 11:48 AM
Regular User

Oh! That's great to know about who's building on that empty plot of land on Terry Fox. A friend of mine was indicating that's the site she'd like to build on.. so it'll be Mattamy singles and Richcraft townhouses from what you heard? Where did you get that information if you don't mind me asking?

I did some digging with regards to the KNL expansion lands, and I believe that phase 9? is supposed to be released for purchase soon? The anticipated building should start 2019 with people moving in 2020?

Of course, all this is subject to change.. I wonder who will be developing in phase 9? Will it be all three? Urbandale, Richcraft and HN?

Can't wait hah, I hope they do start selling in 2019 *crosses fingers*
Old 2018-11-21, 11:53 AM

Default About Mattamy I heard from a friend that heard it from a friend

Regarding Richcraft, I went to their office and asked. Same regarding HN, they should build under that KML development near beaver pond, but the sales lady says they hope to start selling by the end of this year but it will take another one year and a half to build the house because they don't do foundations in the winter..
Old 2019-02-19, 08:53 AM

seems there still no news for KNL 9? is there anyone knew something update the possible release date?