Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2019-02-06, 03:52 PM
Regular User

Default electrical company to install chandelier

Hi everyone,
We're looking to install a large/long raindrop style crystal chandelier on a 2 ft story ceiling in our dining room (our dining room is open to 2 stories). The ceiling is about 22 ft high from the main floor. Does anyone have any recommendation for electrician/electrical companies for this type of job that's reasonable with their cost? Anyone with experience in getting something similar installed, please share your experience!

Thanks SO much!
Ann
Old 2019-02-08, 06:22 PM
Regular User

We were really impressed with Three Codes Electric. They were the sub-contractor on our new build. We found them knowledgeable, very reasonable on price and did a solid job for us.
Old 2019-02-11, 11:10 AM
Regular User

i went with the electrician recommended by multi luminaire. good service and best price out of the 5 or 6 companies i called
Old 2019-02-11, 03:59 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by reens09 View Post
i went with the electrician recommended by multi luminaire. good service and best price out of the 5 or 6 companies i called
I'm also going with him, he gave me quote but he must be a really busy guy. Hard to get a hold of him to setup an install date!

3-codes was 3x more, but obviously more "legit".
Old 2019-02-12, 08:57 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeva86 View Post
I'm also going with him, he gave me quote but he must be a really busy guy. Hard to get a hold of him to setup an install date!

3-codes was 3x more, but obviously more "legit".
Honestly i couldnt have been happier, he was fast, efficient and made sure my light was exactly how i wanted it. He is very busy but worth the wait imo