Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2011-02-27, 11:05 PM

Question Looking for info from any condo owners in BridalWood Trails Kanata!

Hi there,

I am a new homebuyer looking to purchase my very first home with Claridge. I am interested in the Zen Urban Flats and was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback as to their experiences with Claridge and whether they are happy with their purchase. Also, because there are not currently any model homes available for viewing, I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to allow me to maybe take a peak and see what they actually look like before I purchase? Its a long shot but I thought I'd try..