Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > General > Home Technology and Electronics

Home Technology and Electronics To discuss the technology that is going into your home from planning, wiring, hardware and usage.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2015-11-16, 12:15 PM

Default Home security systems?

I am looking for the right kind of home security system as my neighbour's house was broken in and that really freaks me. I donít want to take a chance and want to install a home video surveillance system that has smartphone access at the earliest. Now I am looking for the right kind of security system for my house. I contacted many security service providers but they all donít fit my budget or either have to much accessories that I think I need to have. While googling I came to know about Protection Plus and found it very interesting with the right kind of security devices at reasonable prices. But before I can hire I am looking for your personal opinions and experiences with them. Any ideas and suggestions are most welcome!