Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2017-05-05, 04:50 PM
Regular User

Default Phoenix homes-fernbank crossing

Hello! I could not find an active thread in fernbank crossings. I am looking to purchase a home with Phoenix and I have so many questions!!

Has anyone noticed a big problem with the mosquitos coming off the storm water pond?
We are looking at buying the Melbourne and am curious if anyone else purchased this model with the kitchen upgrade to a chef's kitchen (or what ever they call it) with the long island and extra cabinets. What was the upgrade cost? is the wall still there seperating the kitchen and livingrrom? Does the basement come stands with 8' ceilings? or is it taller? Basically what is the cost for everything ... I could be here all day asking what people upgraded and the cost We are not sure what upgrades would cost, so we can think about the end total. Any help would be great (I would also love any pictures any brave soul would be willing to share .

How did you all find the process (with sales, decor, frame walkthrough, end product?) Any suggestions?
Thank you all so much for any feedback!!!
Old 2017-05-08, 12:40 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-here View Post
Hello! I could not find an active thread in fernbank crossings. I am looking to purchase a home with Phoenix and I have so many questions!!

Has anyone noticed a big problem with the mosquitos coming off the storm water pond?
We are looking at buying the Melbourne and am curious if anyone else purchased this model with the kitchen upgrade to a chef's kitchen (or what ever they call it) with the long island and extra cabinets. What was the upgrade cost? is the wall still there seperating the kitchen and livingrrom? Does the basement come stands with 8' ceilings? or is it taller? Basically what is the cost for everything ... I could be here all day asking what people upgraded and the cost We are not sure what upgrades would cost, so we can think about the end total. Any help would be great (I would also love any pictures any brave soul would be willing to share .

How did you all find the process (with sales, decor, frame walkthrough, end product?) Any suggestions?
Thank you all so much for any feedback!!!
I didn't think there were any more lots available that back onto the Vic Whitaker storm-water pond that straddles the Blackstone/Fernbank Crossing "border" .....