Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville > Stouffville - Mattamy On Main and Wheler’S Mill

Stouffville - Mattamy On Main and Wheler’S Mill For residents and soon-to-be residents of Mattamys On Main and Wheler's Mill.

Old 2010-04-01, 06:28 PM

Default Security Systems recommendations

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone in the Wheler's Mill area could recommend a good security system provider?

I've been looking at Alarm Force, ADT, The Monitoring Centre etc and they all have their comments. Just wondering what my neighbours have installed and whether it's been working for them. Cost should be competitive, but i'm not looking for the cheapest one out there, just one that can provide peace of mind, good response time and good customer service.

Thanks!

E
Old 2010-04-04, 09:46 AM
Regular User

If you need a great company for Security Systems/ or Camera's. I recommend you check out Kridan Security in Mississuaga, they service all of Canada, and are fantastic. I had mine installed 1 day after we moved in.

www.kridan.com

Call 905-858-1558

Cheers,
LFSFN1