Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > King Township / Kleinburg Hills

King Township / Kleinburg Hills Aspen Ridge, Country Wide Homes and more!

Old 2015-04-29, 06:55 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryengjoe View Post
You have to get this information from the builder. They will call you in for a structural meeting where you can go over all the options like increasing the window sizes, etc. This is what we have been told. We haven't had our meeting yet.
Thanks Ryengjoe. I will wait for the call from Tribute.
Old 2015-05-01, 04:15 PM
Regular User

Hello, our neighbours. We also brought our home on this site. I was told that the decor meeting will be three months before they start to dig. I think for those of you who brought phase one should have the decor meeting very soon. Anyone is considering to add loggia on their backyard. What are the pros or cons? Any suggesting would be great, since we are debating now.
Old 2015-05-01, 04:27 PM
Regular User

By the way, thanks ryengjoe to start this thread! It would be very useful to share information with new buyers. :-)
Old 2015-05-01, 04:32 PM
Regular User

Welcome, Freshair!

Yes, we are considering, or should I say pretty sure that we will add the loggia.
We also have the option for a terrace above it, with access from the master bedroom, and will probably go for it too.

Do you happen to have any pricing for the upgrade? And what will be included in the upgrade?
Old 2015-05-07, 05:25 PM
Regular User

Sage,Do you think the loggia will block day lights and sunshine from the backyard on the first floor. Our backyard is facing south and most of our kitchen and the whole family room are covered by the loggia due to layout. This is my major concern.

I don't have the price list for the upgrades at this moment. Does anyone go to the decor centre on the weekend?
Old 2015-05-07, 05:30 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshair View Post
Sage,Do you think the loggia will block day lights and sunshine from the backyard on the first floor. Our backyard is facing south and most of our kitchen and the whole family room are covered by the loggia due to layout. This is my major concern.

I don't have the price list for the upgrades at this moment. Does anyone go to the decor centre on the weekend?
We haven't received the décor book yet but we were told around $25k for the Loggia. This may differ depending on the model home you have.

We also visited the décor centre, they aren't fully set up for Gates of Nobleton but have a few things to see. We looked at different countertops, hardwoods, railings, etc. They only have kitchen door panels available to look at, for more selection you have to visit the Irpinia décor centre in Richmond Hill.
Old 2015-05-20, 07:30 PM
Regular User

Default Digging To Start Soon

Hello All,

I was in the sales office on the weekend and was told they are starting to dig some of the homes this week! They are going to start with the homes at Mary Agar Court. A couple of people have also completed their first appointment at Irpinia. Apparently, the designer at Irpinia is very helpful and will help you redesign your kitchen!!
Old 2015-06-16, 01:10 AM
Regular User

Hello All, Congratulations on your new purchases. We recently bought in Phase 2.

Hope some are still active on the forum. A few foundations have been dug and footings poured in phase 1, right behind the model homes.
It appears that things will now progress at a quicker pace.
We have already been contacted about structural choices (loggia, basement height, wine cellar) and anything else we may be interested regarding structural changes.
Old 2015-06-16, 12:30 PM
Regular User

That's a nice progress. we have not heard anything about our structure meeting. thrylos, when will be your closing date? i think all phase one had been delayed, the phase two might be delay too.
Old 2015-06-16, 08:59 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrylos View Post
Hello All, Congratulations on your new purchases. We recently bought in Phase 2.

Hope some are still active on the forum. A few foundations have been dug and footings poured in phase 1, right behind the model homes.
It appears that things will now progress at a quicker pace.
We have already been contacted about structural choices (loggia, basement height, wine cellar) and anything else we may be interested regarding structural changes.
Welcome Thrylos! It certainly is exciting to finally see them start on the houses. It's going to be a great looking community. We purchased last April and haven't been contacted yet for anything. It's strange that they would contact you already since you bought in phase 2 but then again, our closing is not until June 2016. Have they given you an upgrade pricelist for your model yet?