Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Halton Region > Burlington

Burlington For residents of and soon to be residents of Burlington. Alton Village. Sundial, Fernbrook, Mattamy, Emery, Tribute, Valery, Legend Creek, Branthaven, Monarch, Thornwood

Old 2008-01-16, 08:57 AM
Regular User

Default Grass this summer?

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know if we'll get any grass this summer in the first phase of Sundial homes in Alton village? I doubt it, but it would be nice not to have a summer of dust and dirt!
Old 2008-01-17, 10:10 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know if we'll get any grass this summer in the first phase of Sundial homes in Alton village? I doubt it, but it would be nice not to have a summer of dust and dirt!

I agree!

I think there may be a slim chance. Right now, they are still using our backyard as an access route for the diggers etc.. There are a few more homes to be finished along our side of ferguson. There is still another lot next to the walkway to the pond that has not been started yet - but I guess they could access that one from the other side. I am hopeful...but...who knows!
Old 2008-03-08, 08:49 PM
Regular User

I have heard that if 75% of the street is done then they will likely put grass down. I think it may come sooner than we think. Our friends in Guelph live on a street that is barely 75% finished and they all have grass now so I'm hopeful it will come in the spring or early summer.
Old 2008-03-10, 08:04 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crickmore's View Post
I have heard that if 75% of the street is done then they will likely put grass down. I think it may come sooner than we think. Our friends in Guelph live on a street that is barely 75% finished and they all have grass now so I'm hopeful it will come in the spring or early summer.
I am keeping my fingers crossed!