Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville > Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane

Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane For residents and soon-to-be residents of Stouffvilles Main Street and River Ridge, Great Gulf Homes, Fieldgate, Greenpark and more!

Old 2009-07-09, 12:14 AM

Default Fieldgate Bluesky Price Negotiation

I am considering buying a Fieldgate home from the BlueSky site. Has anyone get any discount? Or have them to throw in $x of upgrades?

Thank you!

Last edited by BauBau; 2009-07-09 at 12:17 AM.
Old 2009-07-09, 09:45 AM
Regular User

Back in the spring, there was a little wiggle room (some extra upgrades, minor plan changes, contract wording changes etc).
However, given the big pick up in the market, and the rate that the houses are selling, I wouldn't be surprised if they tightened up on negotiating.