Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Halton Region > Milton

Milton For residents of and soon to be residents of Milton communities. Starlane, Century Grove, Beaverhall, Greenpark, Falconcrest, Tiffany Park Homes, Heathwood Homes, Country Homes, Harkin, North Star and more.

Old 2006-01-10, 03:29 PM
Regular User

Default Cogeco Digital Phone

Hello! I have seen a lot of questions about Sympatico, and I am wondering if anyone has info on Cogeco. Is the digital phone service available in our division? (We are off Cumming Blvd) Does anyone else have Cogeco - what do you think? I see they have a promotion on digital cable, internet and phone for $114/month. For anyone with Cogeco - what were the installation fees? All I can see is that "fees may apply"

Thanks
Old 2006-01-10, 04:25 PM
Regular User

We're with Primus TalkBroadband... no installation fees and it's much cheaper than with Cogeco. Works great too!

Kim & Ted
GGH - 128 Milton
Old 2006-01-11, 12:45 AM
Administrator

Click on Digital Phone Check Availability

http://www.cogeco.ca/en/index_o.html

Cogeco has one feature none of the other Vonage/etc offers, is a battery backed cable modem that will power your phone if the electricity goes out.
Old 2006-04-07, 09:42 PM
Regular User

We have just signed up for Digital Phone through Cogeco. They have really good rates and you don't pay a cent for long distance in Canada and the US no matter what time of the day, and there is no cap. They are even installing it for free.

I can't speak for how well the phones work, but we have cogeco cable and internet and have no complaints so far.