Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > General > Home Technology and Electronics

Home Technology and Electronics To discuss the technology that is going into your home from planning, wiring, hardware and usage.

Old 2009-10-16, 08:35 AM
Regular User

Default What kind of AV receiver do you have? Doing any funky AV setups?

Curious,

I was reading the Sonos thread and was wondering what kind of AV rec'ver setup folks have?

I have a Denon AVR-3808CI has an ethernet jack, media server, internet radio, 7.1, multi-zone, blah, blah, blah.

http://reviews.cnet.com/audio-system...-32553611.html

It's connected to a PS3 to a Pioneer 43' Elite. All tied into a Netapp Filer in my basement and using Tversity.

So I can pretty much take my media content with me anywhere at home or not. Anyways the point I'm making is I have a couple zones through out the house and have the AVR do the switching and I control the AVR with my iPhone.

What kind of reciver do other have? How are you or have you integrating your home audio?

Anyone doing any funky or cool ****?

Two