Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > General > Appliances and Furniture

Appliances and Furniture What fits? Where to get it? How will it look?

Old 2008-11-17, 02:08 PM
Regular User

Default KitchenAid reviews

I'm interested in buying wall oven & micro combo (model KEHU309SSS) and would like to hear any opinions from existing owners, if any. Model 308 would be close, too.

thanks!
Old 2008-11-18, 08:29 AM
Regular User

I don't own one of these, however, I have read several reviews of KitchenAid wall oven having issues at GardenWeb. I am not sure of the specific model, but you should read some reviews on this site. Use the search feature at the bottom of the page.
Old 2008-11-18, 09:15 AM
Regular User

Yes, as the link above shows, they used to have issues with their auto-clean function, but this has been resolved in newer models.
Old 2008-11-18, 10:18 AM
Regular User

Thank you for your answers!
I have already looked at GardenWeb and KA support forum and could not find anything specific to this model as it was recently released.
Old 2008-11-18, 11:09 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlhunter View Post
I'm interested in buying wall oven & micro combo (model KEHU309SSS) and would like to hear any opinions from existing owners, if any. Model 308 would be close, too.

thanks!

Hello dlhunter,

We have this exact model from Kitchenaid. Although i had heard some bad reviews with regards to the auto clean button we choose to still go ahead with this model and make. So far we love it! We only moved in 3 weeks ago so it hasnt been that long-the look of it is beautiful in the kitchen-very clean looking in the wall and its easier to use as the oven is at a higher level to get stuff in and out of. All the controls are digital and easy to use-some really neat features on it as well.
Old 2008-11-19, 04:25 PM
Regular User

Ashley

Please post back whenever you try self-clean function. I spoke to KA support and they assured me that all issues have been worked out.

Thank you!
Old 2009-01-14, 11:13 AM
Regular User

Default KA cleaning problem

Hi there

As anybody now for that the self cleaning problem is resolved.

We bought the slide in electric model YKESS907SS and after reading on GardenWeb the issues that people are having, we are considering changing our Kitchen Aid for GE profile.

Any input?
Old 2009-01-17, 06:49 PM
Regular User

We had 907 in our previous house and it was working fine, although we haven't tried self-clean option in a year.