Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #171  
Old 2019-04-27, 11:17 AM
emma008 emma008 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmarlaridge View Post
For those interested Richcraft Phase 3 single lots (31’, 35’, 44’) will be pre-released May 16 and general release May 25, 2019.
Would you know the closing dates on phase 3?
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 2019-04-27, 07:06 PM
Kmarlaridge Kmarlaridge is offline
Junior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma008 View Post
Would you know the closing dates on phase 3?
Sorry I don’t know, but you could check with the sales office. Our timeline is ten months. We bought last August and we will close in June, which was the earliest closing we could get.
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 2019-05-04, 07:49 AM
kanatahome3 kanatahome3 is offline
Junior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 21
Default

I am in the same boat, it is about a 10 months process from signing to closing date as a general ball park. They don't start digging and putting in the forms until about 3 months after signing(just so you don't waste time going over to look like I did), then it's a small amount done every week.
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 2019-05-09, 11:02 PM
emma008 emma008 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmarlaridge View Post
For those interested Richcraft Phase 3 single lots (31’, 35’, 44’) will be pre-released May 16 and general release May 25, 2019.
Would they have the same home models as phase 2?
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 2019-05-10, 05:58 PM
Kmarlaridge Kmarlaridge is offline
Junior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma008 View Post
Would they have the same home models as phase 2?
Right now the model homes are in Fernbank Crossing. I don’t know whether Richcraft will be building model homes in Bradley Commons. I checked the site plan for Westwood and see that they have five lots designated for future model homes on Bobolink and Finsbury streets. If you check with the sales office at Fernbank Crossing they should have that information and be able to tell you which homes they will build as their future models. They don’t have their site plan or price list online yet for Phase 3 in Bradley Commons.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 2019-05-16, 11:26 AM
jemy1415 jemy1415 is offline
Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homedude View Post
We had our PDI last week, we are getting the keys and moving in this week...should be there by the long weekend! We’re excited but we’re also anxious for it to be done and over with...lots of planning, still lots of things to do. I was really impressed with the PDI, the guy was really nice and personable and even noticed some stuff that we didn’t even see ourselves. It’s definitely reassuring to see that they seem to care about the product they put up.
Welcome to the neighborhood! We have the same experience at our PDI (we moved in November). He had a list of things to point out to US even before we got there. The best part is when we notice anything afterwards, they send someone to take a look/fix it right away. Some of the trades people will do a quick patch job but we can always call Richcraft to take care of it.
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 2019-05-16, 07:12 PM
Kanatabound Kanatabound is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Default

Hi!
We just closed this week on Thunderbolt! We are officially moving in this weekend. We are excited for the move and to meet all our new neighbors

I have a quick question, does anyone know if there are any current promotions available through Rogers when moving into the Bradley Commons area? Or does anyone have a phone number for a Rogers rep for the Bradley commons area? I tried calling Rogers customer service, but they told me it was best to contact the rep in the "new build" area. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 2019-05-17, 10:14 AM
Kmarlaridge Kmarlaridge is offline
Junior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanatabound View Post
Hi!
We just closed this week on Thunderbolt! We are officially moving in this weekend. We are excited for the move and to meet all our new neighbors

I have a quick question, does anyone know if there are any current promotions available through Rogers when moving into the Bradley Commons area? Or does anyone have a phone number for a Rogers rep for the Bradley commons area? I tried calling Rogers customer service, but they told me it was best to contact the rep in the "new build" area. Thanks
Hi Kanatabound,
Welcome to the neighbourhood. We’ll be moving to Thunderbolt in June. We received a call from the Rogers rep for Bradley Commons a couple of weeks ago. We haven’t called him back yet so we’re not sure what the promotions are. I can send you his name and number but you need to activate your e-mail account first.
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 2019-05-17, 10:41 AM
Kanatabound Kanatabound is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmarlaridge View Post
Hi Kanatabound,
Welcome to the neighbourhood. We’ll be moving to Thunderbolt in June. We received a call from the Rogers rep for Bradley Commons a couple of weeks ago. We haven’t called him back yet so we’re not sure what the promotions are. I can send you his name and number but you need to activate your e-mail account first.
Email is activated! Thanks Kmarlaridge! We look forward to being future neighbors
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 2019-05-17, 11:20 AM
Kmarlaridge Kmarlaridge is offline
Junior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanatabound View Post
Email is activated! Thanks Kmarlaridge! We look forward to being future neighbors
I don’t have PM activated. Can you activate your e-mail? Thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bradley, commons, fernbank, richcraft, townhomes, upgrades

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TrailsEdge (Richcraft) Community Thread LucyR Ottawa 76 2018-04-25 12:54 PM
New Richcraft community in Barrhaven (Fieldstone) canabiz Ottawa 10 2015-06-01 01:59 PM
Anyone with Valecraft in Bradley Ridge? HomeInEast Ottawa 11 2010-10-01 03:09 PM
Valecraft's New Release in Bradley Ridge foxborough Ottawa 0 2009-11-21 07:35 PM
Bradley Estates Golfnut Ottawa 0 2008-06-02 07:04 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 PM.



Copyright © PHAND Corporation
This document may not be used elsewhere without the expressed written consent of PHAND Corporation.
*** There is no association between this website and any builder. ***

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.