Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2019-04-27, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmarlaridge View Post
For those interested Richcraft Phase 3 single lots (31’, 35’, 44’) will be pre-released May 16 and general release May 25, 2019.
Would you know the closing dates on phase 3?
Old 2019-04-27, 07:06 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma008 View Post
Would you know the closing dates on phase 3?
Sorry I don’t know, but you could check with the sales office. Our timeline is ten months. We bought last August and we will close in June, which was the earliest closing we could get.
Old 2019-05-04, 07:49 AM
Regular User

I am in the same boat, it is about a 10 months process from signing to closing date as a general ball park. They don't start digging and putting in the forms until about 3 months after signing(just so you don't waste time going over to look like I did), then it's a small amount done every week.
Old 2019-05-09, 11:02 PM

Quote:
For those interested Richcraft Phase 3 single lots (31’, 35’, 44’) will be pre-released May 16 and general release May 25, 2019.
Would they have the same home models as phase 2?
Old 2019-05-10, 05:58 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma008 View Post
Would they have the same home models as phase 2?
Right now the model homes are in Fernbank Crossing. I don’t know whether Richcraft will be building model homes in Bradley Commons. I checked the site plan for Westwood and see that they have five lots designated for future model homes on Bobolink and Finsbury streets. If you check with the sales office at Fernbank Crossing they should have that information and be able to tell you which homes they will build as their future models. They don’t have their site plan or price list online yet for Phase 3 in Bradley Commons.
Old 2019-05-16, 11:26 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homedude View Post
We had our PDI last week, we are getting the keys and moving in this week...should be there by the long weekend! We’re excited but we’re also anxious for it to be done and over with...lots of planning, still lots of things to do. I was really impressed with the PDI, the guy was really nice and personable and even noticed some stuff that we didn’t even see ourselves. It’s definitely reassuring to see that they seem to care about the product they put up.
Welcome to the neighborhood! We have the same experience at our PDI (we moved in November). He had a list of things to point out to US even before we got there. The best part is when we notice anything afterwards, they send someone to take a look/fix it right away. Some of the trades people will do a quick patch job but we can always call Richcraft to take care of it.
Old 2019-05-16, 07:12 PM

Hi!
We just closed this week on Thunderbolt! We are officially moving in this weekend. We are excited for the move and to meet all our new neighbors

I have a quick question, does anyone know if there are any current promotions available through Rogers when moving into the Bradley Commons area? Or does anyone have a phone number for a Rogers rep for the Bradley commons area? I tried calling Rogers customer service, but they told me it was best to contact the rep in the "new build" area. Thanks
Old 2019-05-17, 10:14 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanatabound View Post
Hi!
We just closed this week on Thunderbolt! We are officially moving in this weekend. We are excited for the move and to meet all our new neighbors

I have a quick question, does anyone know if there are any current promotions available through Rogers when moving into the Bradley Commons area? Or does anyone have a phone number for a Rogers rep for the Bradley commons area? I tried calling Rogers customer service, but they told me it was best to contact the rep in the "new build" area. Thanks
Hi Kanatabound,
Welcome to the neighbourhood. We’ll be moving to Thunderbolt in June. We received a call from the Rogers rep for Bradley Commons a couple of weeks ago. We haven’t called him back yet so we’re not sure what the promotions are. I can send you his name and number but you need to activate your e-mail account first.
Old 2019-05-17, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Hi Kanatabound,
Welcome to the neighbourhood. We’ll be moving to Thunderbolt in June. We received a call from the Rogers rep for Bradley Commons a couple of weeks ago. We haven’t called him back yet so we’re not sure what the promotions are. I can send you his name and number but you need to activate your e-mail account first.
Email is activated! Thanks Kmarlaridge! We look forward to being future neighbors
Old 2019-05-17, 11:20 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanatabound View Post
Email is activated! Thanks Kmarlaridge! We look forward to being future neighbors
I don’t have PM activated. Can you activate your e-mail? Thanks