Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > General > Financing, Mortgages and Insurance

Financing, Mortgages and Insurance What options are best for you and your situation?

Old 2006-11-15, 12:35 AM
Regular User

Default Mortgage Rates

Hi Everyone;

Just wanted to let you know of the new builder offer I have through Scotiabank, it is an exclusive offer, not available through branches. 1.25% off of the 5yr rate with a 18month capped period. With today's rates, that would make your cap 5.35% for 18months.

Something to keep in mind if you ever want another option.
Talk with you soon;
Jessica Boyes
Scotiabank
905-330-0427

(Greg, I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this!)

Old 2006-11-15, 01:58 PM
Regular User

it's kinda like advertising - maybe a contribution to Greg's operating costs would be appropriate...
Old 2006-11-15, 02:20 PM
Administrator

Jessica and I do cross-promotion and she actually contributes to the website by answering financial questions.
For Your Home - For Your Condo - For Your Office

http://www.phand.ca/
Old 2007-01-11, 11:41 PM
Regular User

Thanks, Greg

I haven't been on here in a little while, actually.....and I have noticed a few threads on here with specific information. If anyone does have any questions, feel free to email me directly at jessica.boyes@scotiabank.com I do provide honest advice, rather than what would benefit myself personally. If there is a situation that leads you away from my services, I will point that out to you....I just like to extend my professional experiences and knowledges as a service for homeowners on the site as an option for you to have a second opinion on your financing, or for a neutral person to speak with if you have any questions on what to expect.

Good Luck to all! and Happy New Year!
Jessica