Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > General > Financing, Mortgages and Insurance

Financing, Mortgages and Insurance What options are best for you and your situation?

Old 2017-07-27, 02:17 PM

Default Ask me Anyting - Builder/Construction Mortgage Questions

Hello everyone,

My name is Chase Belair, Mortgage Broker and owner of Dominion Lending Centres - Smart Debt. Through my personal network, while not limited to, i've naturally been focusing the majority of my business to new builds and construction financing, becoming quite the resource for many. A builder friend of mine mentioned that there are a lot of unaswered questions here about these types of mortgages and that a some could likely use my advice. I see there is already an "Ottawa Mortgage Guy" registered so I thought posting here would be more appropriate as the Ottawa questions have been recieving excellent answers from this broker.

If you have mortgage questions or looking for advice with regards to anything mortgage related, I would be more than happy to assist. My services are free and I will entertain all inquireys as my time permits. I return all calls within 1hour if you do not catch me live, and all written inquireys within 3 hours(if recieved between 8am-5pm).

Kindest regards,
License #12236
chase@chasebelair.com
www.chasebelair.com
Cell: (613)769-9213
Check out my reviews on Google & Yelp