Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > King Township / Kleinburg Hills

King Township / Kleinburg Hills Aspen Ridge, Country Wide Homes and more!

Old 2013-01-29, 01:57 PM
Regular User

Default Impressions in Kleinburg

Anybody planing to visit their open house next week?

The advertised prices look low, I think some South and South West Asian demographics is guaranteed, mainly moving from Brampton.

What do you think?
Old 2013-01-31, 09:09 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by erexa View Post
....I think some South and South West Asian demographics is guaranteed, mainly moving from Brampton.

What do you think?
and what exactly is your point?
Old 2013-02-02, 11:46 PM

We may go see what they got to offer. Do you really think the prices are low? Entry townhouses are in mid-to-high 400s which is comparable to some of the new builds in east danforth, or even semis in Woodbridge. Detached start in mid-700s which is comparable to any other builds in the area. Anyone else has thoughts on the advertised pricing?
Old 2013-02-03, 12:55 AM
Regular User

the way I understood from reading the forum the Kleinburg Hills and Estates are on east side of railway and this Impressions is on the west side of the railway closer to trucks.

Is this correct?
Old 2013-02-03, 11:22 PM
Regular User

Impressions is wedged between hydro towers to the west and the rail road to the east.
Old 2013-02-04, 03:31 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
Impressions is wedged between hydro towers to the west and the rail road to the east.
yeah i am thinking about this too
Old 2013-02-05, 04:48 PM
Regular User

anybody has ideas when (schedule wise) and what kind of trains (Passanger, Cargo, GO, ...) are passing through this Huntington <-> Hwy 27 corridor at Major Mac level?

I tried to call CN Rail VIA Rail but after hours of being on hold have no information.
Old 2013-02-05, 10:41 PM
Regular User

It's a proposal for a GO station.

Frankly I'm disappointed that they advertised so heavily throughout the summer at towns/semis starting from mid $400s and the singles at mid $500s and then delay their opening until February from November and then increase all of the prices.

It leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but it doesn't matter. According to representatives from all 3 builders, there is around 6000-8000 people interested who are expected to visit the showing on Saturday/Sunday or register to buy on Sunday evening all competing for 600 homes total for Phase 1. That's a lot of competition and a lot of pent up demand. So you know the value of the houses will be up by the time they're completed.
Old 2013-02-05, 11:41 PM

In terms of the train, I believe it is a CN train that goes through. It has been covered in the Kleinburg Hills thread. The train should be passing Kleinburg at a restricted speed. But again, it's a train coming through. I imagine the builders will have to consider sound-barrier walls if it was an issue to the residents.

As of the comment around 6000-8000 people interested, that may be a reference to the number of people who signed up on the website for updates. I am not sure that this is an extraordinary number compared to other new build projects in the GTA. Agreed though that it creates some buzz. Only wonder if it justifies the price? Haven't heard anyone on this forum that is convinced that it's a "definite buy".
Old 2013-02-06, 04:06 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange13 View Post
In terms of the train, I believe it is a CN train that goes through. It has been covered in the Kleinburg Hills thread. The train should be passing Kleinburg at a restricted speed. But again, it's a train coming through. I imagine the builders will have to consider sound-barrier walls if it was an issue to the residents.

As of the comment around 6000-8000 people interested, that may be a reference to the number of people who signed up on the website for updates. I am not sure that this is an extraordinary number compared to other new build projects in the GTA. Agreed though that it creates some buzz. Only wonder if it justifies the price? Haven't heard anyone on this forum that is convinced that it's a "definite buy".
I am a definite buy, I have two models to choose from, if I can get a nice lot with their advertised price I will buy it 100 %.

Only time I would back off from buying is when builder asks premium for the lot (from looking to the map my desired lot does not seem to be those premium ones) but who knows? If the demand is really high builder might start to charge ridiculous prices for most of the lots calling them premium leaving only the worst lots behind.